The journey has begun!

dutchb

Hi all

I am currently on the eve of day 5 of LT 100%. I am fully committed to this life-changing experience (don't want to say diet) but am finding it stressful when it comes to friends and social outings! Everyone says they are behind me all the way yet hassle me for passing on lunch dates and nights out. I found this site today and think it's fate to help me keep going:) Reading all your stories helps me relate and makes me realise I am not the only one on this journey too. I am not alone and already knowing this I feel better.

It's a nightmare avoiding social gatherings as everything in life seems to revolve around food glorious food doesn't it?

But it's a short term commitment with longterm benefits, so those who love & care for you will understand & hopefully when they see how committed you are & start witnessing your body shape change for the better they will see that what your doing is to ensure you get to spend many more years being around to enjoy many meals with friends & family!

Keep sticking to your plan & don't deviate not once! Your rewards for all your hard work will be rewarded very soon.

Best of luck

Thanks Jessaqua for your reply and support. Here's to the journey for us on reaching our goal weights. I have my first weigh in tomorrow and am desperately excited to hear my results. Continued luck to you on your mission.

I have my first weigh date tomorrow too! Were weigh day buddies :)

Would it be possible to go to social outings and take your shakes with you, or would the temptation to eat be too great? So far I'm trying to avoid missing out on socials, it's difficult and gets a few stares but the company makes it worth it.

What a very good idea Cuqsuita that is something I never considered. I think I am over the temptation however could not say 100% that I would remain faithful to LT in we'll say a nightclub setting! I do agree the company is worth it:) Hit the cinema tonight with my gang drank a litre of h2o as all tucked into popcorn,pix a mix sweeties and choc! Survived:) Am well chuffed with me right now. I may try your suggestion at the weekend.x

7lbs down:)all the missed occasions were worth it this week...however this coming week i plan to incorporate both!heres to week two and another happy weigh loss at the end:)

Congratulations on your weight loss.....and well done at staying 100% at the cinema. You really have to be in the zone to succeed on LT and you sound like you are. Good luck with wk 2 x

Thanks Jacsfat :) was over the moon today on the scales! You're weight loss to date is amazing...if i can do similar I will be more than happy. Yeah 100% committed all the way! Just back from a 5 mile cycle but am wiped out!!!! I have one eager beaver friend who wants me to go walking now too. The others are texting non-stop to meet up later for the thursday sess...not a chance. Keep up the good work you. x

That's a fab loss! I lost 5lbs again this week so well chuffed too! :0) uniform in work is getting looser too,so all good!

dutchb said:
Thanks Jacsfat :) was over the moon today on the scales! You're weight loss to date is amazing...if i can do similar I will be more than happy. Yeah 100% committed all the way! Just back from a 5 mile cycle but am wiped out!!!! I have one eager beaver friend who wants me to go walking now too. The others are texting non-stop to meet up later for the thursday sess...not a chance. Keep up the good work you. x

Thanks hun! That's great you've got such a supportive friend...I wish I had someone to kick me up the bum to start exercising! I keep putting it off with silly excuses x

I'm on day five to I've sat through pizza with my friends tonight and I only drank water and say in KFC with my daughter and drank water I'm really trying very hard and and it's paying off I just hope I can carry on and reading these messages really helps x

Jacsfat once you are motivated once to do some excerise it becomes infectious. If you were to walk to the shop or park a little away it would be a great stepping stone for further excerise. I know I am blessed with her, she has been amazing.x

Sal610 already tonight you have accomplished alot...be really proud I didn't see anyone until after weigh in! This weekend I plan to mingle like a pringle with them all and remain 100%. You can and will carry on...it's 100% hard but keep coming back and getting support from us here:) You're first weigh in will make all the difference x

Stick at it, I have tried every diet on the market but finding this quite easy now. food revolts me know.

Back