The Journey of a Muppet

Gonzo

Muppet
GonzoFigure.jpg

Well I'm not really a muppet but back when I first joined a very long time ago I couldn't think of a usename! Thought I would start a diary to help keep me on track on this diet.

I've actually done this diet before, some 5 years ago and it worked, I went from 20 stone to 14 stone, I never went up through the steps but I managed to maintain for a good 8 months at that level. Things in life started to go a bit pear shaped and I started to put the weight back on, for a good year or two I was 17 stone but then started butting more and more weight on until I was 23 stone something, I can't remember to the exact pound but enough was enough and here I am again to do this all over again for one last time. This is it, I'm not doing this again after this, I'm not going to allow myself to get into that position.

I am determined this time that I will go through the steps to maintenance properly and re-educate myself as to not let this happen again.

I'm currently half way through week two and already took off -17lbs at my first WI last Friday.

Here's to another great loss this week.

Hey Muppet, you sound very much like myself! Not my first time either but certainly my last! Well done on the amazing weight loss so far! It's brilliant!

Hey Gonzo - I think a lot of us are in the same position and thought that by getting slim the first time that that would be enough motivation to keep us there - wrong! Well now we are all back and we definately know better. The steps are definately there for a reason. Here's to us all going into this for the last time!

Good luck Gonzo HURRAH for coming back :D

Thanks for all the comments, today is day 11, it feels like I've been on this for a lot more than 11 days believe me.

Had a headache all day which got even worse thanks to a 2 hour long meeting at work at lunchtime with a bloke I can only describe as an idiot.

Two packs down and 3 pints of water down so far. The only time I really struggle is at night about 9 or 10pm when I have cravings for Domino's pizza of all things, every night. Managed to resist though, I'm not letting those cravings win.

Nearly collapsed in M&S today at lunch time, I was just having a look around their new store (refused the glass of champagne on entry!) and my legs just went all wobbly, jelly like, was ok after a few seconds. I think it was my fault though as I had only had 1 pint of water and 1 pack and I'd previously been playing cricket for an hour and a half in the morning.

Gonzo said:
Nearly collapsed in M&S today at lunch time, I was just having a look around their new store (refused the glass of champagne on entry!) and my legs just went all wobbly, jelly like, was ok after a few seconds. I think it was my fault though as I had only had 1 pint of water and 1 pack and I'd previously been playing cricket for an hour and a half in the morning.

Hey gonzo, m'dear.... now you know you shouldn't be overdoing the ole exercise don't you? You know you're not giving yourself enough cals for that. And you must must must drink more..... telling off over! Well done for resisting free bubbly! :) how are you doing apart from that?

Hey gonzo, m'dear.... now you know you shouldn't be overdoing the ole exercise don't you? You know you're not giving yourself enough cals for that. And you must must must drink more..... telling off over! Well done for resisting free bubbly! :) how are you doing apart from that?

I can't avoid it as I do it for a living at the moment. Felt fine this afternoon once I got my water down me and caught up with my packs.

Another day without giving in to the demons of Dominoes pizza which are haunting me every single evening, today not as bad as usual as I kept occupied after work as I met a mate to play xbox.

WI tomorrow!

Gonzo said:
I can't avoid it as I do it for a living at the moment. Felt fine this afternoon once I got my water down me and caught up with my packs.

Another day without giving in to the demons of Dominoes pizza which are haunting me every single evening, today not as bad as usual as I kept occupied after work as I met a mate to play xbox.

WI tomorrow!

Oooooh sounds fun! Are you a PE teacher? Perhaps when you have sports to do you should have a bit extra protein or something... some people have a little chicken or egg on the days they exercise. Why not discuss this with your cdc! Good luck with your weigh in!

No, not a PE teacher!

Just got back from my week 2 WI.............

-6lb

Thats -23lb in two weeks!

hola Gonzo, congratulations on the losses.
Hope you keep drinking lots of water. I tend to do too many things an forget about it from time to time.
good luck xxx

Had my first blip last night. Oh well, not to worry, back on track today and will not let it happen again.

As long as at the end of the week I have still made a loss I will be happy.

Jumped on scales, no change...

Only gone and gone to work and not brought my packs with me, going to have my water and solider through until 7pm until I get home and can get my next one. God what a stupid few days.

Gonzo said:
Jumped on scales, no change...

Only gone and gone to work and not brought my packs with me, going to have my water and solider through until 7pm until I get home and can get my next one. God what a stupid few days.

I keep a tetra and a coupla bars in my pededtal at work...... cos I've done that too! ....,

-2lb.

Have to say I am pleased with that after falling off the wagon last weekend, I didn't manage to get back on track until Tuesday!

Determined not to let things slip again and looking forward to a bigger loss next week.

Been 100% since that blip which I'm pleased about, wi tomorrow with hopes of a good loss.

Been a tough week with this weather and been to pub quiz and bbq and managed to keep on track!

Whoooooooo

-6 lbs

Wicked loss well done!!! Dx

Back