The K fairy!!

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
Hi all
Well I have 2 very successful days under my belt... about bloomin' time!

Hoping that the K fairy will be stopping by tomorrow... although I have to say I haven't felt very hungry the past 2 days either!

Good to see this board so busy... hopefully all this support will help me stick to this fabulous way of eating... why oh why I came off it before I shall never understand!

Bit concerned haven't seen an 'oink' in a long while! x

OOOOINK !!!!!!

OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK!

WOW That felt goooooood!!!

Woofy X

WOW That felt goooooood!!!

Woofy X
ere woof go and oink on the pepsi thread :Di get sooo tired of other people trying to force feed thier opinion on others ,what do they think if they same thing again and again and again they will make people pay attention to thier own oh so very educated oppinion !!!rrrrrrr g hg should have posted this on the narrow minded people thread ..... lol :D rant over ( all this from someone who doesnt even drink much !!!!) th:Danks for listening hunnie xx lubalub ya xxx

Ive
OINK OINK OINK OINK OINKed, just for you tiger toes lol

I drink and as far as I know, Im still with the living lol

Woofy X

Ive
OINK OINK OINK OINK OINKed, just for you tiger toes lol

I drink and as far as I know, Im still with the living lol

Woofy X
oh woof i do love ya xxxxx

<<<<< passes the vodka ka ka around the room.....

Oink Oink.......

Woofy X

:D
Thats what I love about you guys... understanding the need for a drink & a good ol' oink!
to right ditzee not much of a drinker meself but i enjoy a glass or two once a while , b t thats my way and i dont feel the need to PUSH IT on others , lol im still ranting !!!! as forie the oinink woof is the queen !!!!

Ive dunk through out my weigh plan (from a bottle to a few glasses) and have still lost and carried on living..... Or am I dead? With all this Vodka and lovely foods whos knows.....
Each the their own, very true..... I want nothing pushed down my throat or I will bite! Im a woofy after all lol ....Lifes far to short....

Woofy X

EXACTLY !!!! couldnt have said it better myself so now i will draw a line and stop ranting:D

****!!!! This Vodka is cracking stuff.... My eye sight has improved 100% I read that with out me glasses.... cooooooool

WOOFY X

Back