The ketosis fairy has been!! :-D

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by looby1003, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. looby1003

looby1003 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Well I had a terrible day yesterday. Woke up at 3am with a sore throat, blocked nose and temperature. Hardly slept after that and then had to get up and get my 2 daughters ready for school and get me to work for 9am....by 5.30 last night I was flagging!! Had headache all day, not to mention the hunger aswell. Took myself off to bed early and feel a bit better this morning. Well I feel alot better actually, I've tried a ketosis stick and it turned pink!! :D:D So thats probably one of the reasons I was feeling so bad yesterday (on top of everything else lol!) I did have a bit of a funny taste in my mouth, but put that down to the throat spray I was using lol. Anyway, its spurred me on. I've also jumped on the scales and lost 4lbs :D
    For anyone whos struggling through the first few days, hang on in there, it does get better. I'm not even hungry this morning lol! :)
    Taking my girls to the cinema now...no popcorn for me though!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yaaaaaay
    Ketosis rocks!!! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.