Total Solution The last diet!

EllaGrace

I am so glad that I have found this forum!

I have been on Exante for 8 weeks now and have been doing quite well. I previously lost 5 stone on the Cambridge diet but ended up putting all the weight back on again as I met my husband and just got comfortable. I got married on 4th June and once I got my pictures through I thought well now I really need to do something and this time for the last time!

I have been doing the total solution but have been eating 2 meals a week as I am worried that when I go back to eating then it will just pile back on again. I have been having wonderful low carb meals such as salad with grilled mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, balsamic vinegar and chicken breast with bbq sauce made with diet cola and tomato ketchup. (sounds gross I know but it tastes amazing! its a weight watchers recipe). And in 8 weeks have lost 14.5kg which is 2st 4.

I am really enjoying the diet and have only had one major slip up last weekend where I had a baguette and low fat crisps.

I am also doing Zumba with the girls from work once a week which really helps but the rest of the week I am working in the office 10 hours a day so dont have much time to excersize.

It is so nice to read of everyones success with their diet and am I am hoping that sharing my experiance will help me stay on track.

Have to stop rambling now but will update as I go!

Best wishes to everyone!

Last edited:
EllaGrace said:
I am so glad that I have found this forum!

I have been on Exante for 8 weeks now and have been doing quite well. I previously lost 5 stone on the Cambridge diet but ended up putting all the weight back on again as I met my husband and just got comfortable. I got married on 4th June and once I got my pictures through I thought well now I really need to do something and this time for the last time!

I have been doing the total solution but have been eating 2 meals a week as I am worried that when I go back to eating then it will just pile back on again. I have been having wonderful low carb meals such as salad with grilled mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, balsamic vinegar and chicken breast with bbq sauce made with diet cola and tomato ketchup. (sounds gross I know but it tastes amazing! its a weight watchers recipe). And in 8 weeks have lost 14.5kg which is 2st 4.

I am really enjoying the diet and have only had one major slip up last weekend where I had a baguette and low fat crisps.

I am also doing Zumba with the girls from work once a week which really helps but the rest of the week I am working in the office 10 hours a day so dont have much time to excersize.

It is so nice to read of everyones success with their diet and am I am hoping that sharing my experiance will help me stay on track.

Have to stop rambling now but will update as I go!

Best wishes to everyone!

Hey Ella welcome to our motley crew :) well done on your losses so far :) hope they carry on going well for you :)

Back