The last first day I'm going to have!

liripip

Hi everyone, this is my first post but I've been reading on here for the last few days and everyone seems so friendly.:)

I've started SS today for the last time. About 4/5 years ago I lost 3st. doing Lighter Life but didn't see it through to the end. Slowly but surely the weight has crept back on plus about 1st. more. There's been a lot going on in my life, loads of stress and worry but I feel like this is my last chance to change. I tried doing SS last year but just wasn't in the right frame of mind - think I had 5 tries in as many weeks! But I'm "in the zone" now (I hope!) and CWP is the only diet that will give me the results I want - doing weightwatchers or slimming world and losing a pound a week is soul destroying!

I turned 30 last October and always said I wouldn't be "fat and 30" but guess what, I was. And I hated myself for it. I'm currently at uni doing teacher training and will be going on placement in September - I really don't want to be fat and self-concious when I have to stand in front of 30 teenagers! My social life is non existent as I am sick of spending time getting dolled up and still looking a mess. I hate picking my sons up from school and feeling embarrassed cos I look horrible. I know looks aren't everything and I'm really proud of lots of other things about me, but sick of the shallow yummy mummies looking down at me. I don't want another summer hidden away in baggy tops, I've got 2 wardrobes full of gorgeous clothes I want to get back into.

I feel up to the challenge as long as I can get through this first week. My only problem is I'm not feeling very well, I've had a rotten cold since Good Friday and feel worn out and crap. On the plus side I've managed to quit smoking so really hope that this MY time now. I am going to be rather busy these coming weeks as I've got 5 projects on at uni so I'm hoping that the time will fly.

Weigh-in day is Saturday and I really need a good loss to keep me on track.

liripip said:
Hi everyone, this is my first post but I've been reading on here for the last few days and everyone seems so friendly.:)

I've started SS today for the last time. About 4/5 years ago I lost 3st. doing Lighter Life but didn't see it through to the end. Slowly but surely the weight has crept back on plus about 1st. more. There's been a lot going on in my life, loads of stress and worry but I feel like this is my last chance to change. I tried doing SS last year but just wasn't in the right frame of mind - think I had 5 tries in as many weeks! But I'm "in the zone" now (I hope!) and CWP is the only diet that will give me the results I want - doing weightwatchers or slimming world and losing a pound a week is soul destroying!

I turned 30 last October and always said I wouldn't be "fat and 30" but guess what, I was. And I hated myself for it. I'm currently at uni doing teacher training and will be going on placement in September - I really don't want to be fat and self-concious when I have to stand in front of 30 teenagers! My social life is non existent as I am sick of spending time getting dolled up and still looking a mess. I hate picking my sons up from school and feeling embarrassed cos I look horrible. I know looks aren't everything and I'm really proud of lots of other things about me, but sick of the shallow yummy mummies looking down at me. I don't want another summer hidden away in baggy tops, I've got 2 wardrobes full of gorgeous clothes I want to get back into.

I feel up to the challenge as long as I can get through this first week. My only problem is I'm not feeling very well, I've had a rotten cold since Good Friday and feel worn out and crap. On the plus side I've managed to quit smoking so really hope that this MY time now. I am going to be rather busy these coming weeks as I've got 5 projects on at uni so I'm hoping that the time will fly.

Weigh-in day is Saturday and I really need a good loss to keep me on track.

Hey! I've restarted today too. We can and will do it x it's good that you have some busy weeks to keep you distracted x

It's nice to know someone is in the same boat as me. Hope I can do it this time. Good luck! x

I could have written this post. Well the bit about starting over and over, then having day 1 again. I want to look nice again, not be the lady in the baggy top pulling it down every few minutes because it's clinging to my love handels!
Got to do it this time, just do it, don't give in! Good luck, :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Karen27 said:
I could have written this post. Well the bit about starting over and over, then having day 1 again. I want to look nice again, not be the lady in the baggy top pulling it down every few minutes because it's clinging to my love handels!
Got to do it this time, just do it, don't give in! Good luck, :)

Thanks for your message. How long have you been on the plan?

liripip said:
Thanks for your message. How long have you been on the plan?

Sorry, worded that wrongly. Meant to ask when you first started. Brain not working lol

Hi I restarted yesterday too and very like you am keen to get this first week over with! I did CD a few years ago and lost 3 stone but never got to target, I put a stone back on by the next year and sort of tried again - losing that stone again but never getting to target. So now another 3 years on I have 3 1/2 stone to lose this time I am determined to get to target! I feel completely up for it (although admittedly it is only the morning of day 2!!)

We can do this - take it one day at a time - we all know it works if we stick to it!

Hi guys........SNAP!

i am restarting for the last time todya if it doesn't work this time i don't what will!!

I have stopped and starte dso many times! This time i have asked my councillor not to tell me my weight as i get too hung up on the numbers (i tend to go off plan when i hit a certain stone and fit into my 14 jeans!).

I've been in denial for a good few months - in October my river island 16's were too big and now i can't get them fastened! in 6 months!

I'm doing it to goal this time! i have cleared my diary for the next 3 months (with the exception of two weddings) and am going to lose weight for myself and be successful with it!

Good luck! We can do it! x

jem021286 said:
Hi guys........SNAP!

i am restarting for the last time todya if it doesn't work this time i don't what will!!

I have stopped and starte dso many times! This time i have asked my councillor not to tell me my weight as i get too hung up on the numbers (i tend to go off plan when i hit a certain stone and fit into my 14 jeans!).

I've been in denial for a good few months - in October my river island 16's were too big and now i can't get them fastened! in 6 months!

I'm doing it to goal this time! i have cleared my diary for the next 3 months (with the exception of two weddings) and am going to lose weight for myself and be successful with it!

Good luck! We can do it! x

Welcome back. Good luck x

Restarted yesterday. Today is hard, I'm starving. But I have to do it this time. Fat summers are something I've had enough of. Seeing nice clothes then seeing big baggy tops not nice at all and that's what I wear! I used to be so slim, then went and let myself do this! I really hate being fat now. Good luck, a few of us started around same time so should help. But restarts are defiantly harder I think x

Zest for Life said:
Restarted yesterday. Today is hard, I'm starving. But I have to do it this time. Fat summers are something I've had enough of. Seeing nice clothes then seeing big baggy tops not nice at all and that's what I wear! I used to be so slim, then went and let myself do this! I really hate being fat now. Good luck, a few of us started around same time so should help. But restarts are defiantly harder I think x

I am looking forward to being able to buy something from river island again. I used to get all my clothes from there till I got fat, now it's all Primari or asda, shows how I feel about myself really but I am saving to buy some nice new clothes when I reach goal x

my sister in law is a manger in RI so i get a great discount :) used to just be able to get her to pick me upa dress/ top/ jeans but now i need to go in and see what everything is like and if they aren't a shift dress there is no point even trying it :( boooo!

i have so many nice going out dresses that i haven't been able to even put on as i bought them for my holiday last year and never wore them! and nw they are too small!

i've also just started a new job and am gutted as i have so many nice suit dress/ trousers and they don't fit and i'm not buying fat clothes so i'm wearing the 'ugly big' items that i had an piecing outfits together x

Well at least you'll soon be able to use up that discount :) think of it that we'll soon be throwing away our fat clothes and eying up all the clothes that are in fashion and show off our sexy bits!!! Plus think of all the choice in the sales rather than having to dig out the fat sizes lol x

I've dug out some of my "thin" dresses and hung them on the outside of my wardrobe as inspiration. Hope it works!! :)

liripip said:
I've dug out some of my "thin" dresses and hung them on the outside of my wardrobe as inspiration. Hope it works!! :)

Make sure you take your pics too and your measurements. Xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Make sure you take your pics too and your measurements. Xxx

Ooooh yeah, forgot about pics!! My CDC took my measurements but I'll defo take a photo. I should dig out my old lighterlife before and after pics too to spur me on :) xx

liripip said:
Ooooh yeah, forgot about pics!! My CDC took my measurements but I'll defo take a photo. I should dig out my old lighterlife before and after pics too to spur me on :) xx

Def I still look at my original pics. I look soooo fat and unhealthy. Can't wait to take my target pics x

Rkmriddell said:
Def I still look at my original pics. I look soooo fat and unhealthy. Can't wait to take my target pics x

I've just taken some... YUCK!!!! There's a reason I never have my photo taken. Looking at them will definitely keep me on track!

Back