The last hurdle!

Jess1973

I started Lipotrim 3 days ago, hopefully I will just have just gone into ketosis. I'm an old hand at this, I've been on Lipotrim 3 or 4 times before, lasted 6-8 weeks maximum each time, less the 3rd time I think. During those times I lost between 2-3 stones. My most recent dieting efforts : I have lost approximately 3 stones on a combination of diets since last year, starting with Lipotrim, moving on to the blood group diet, then Weight Watchers, now back to Lipotrim for what I see as the last hurdle. My goal: A holiday with my family and a big group of friends in September! It's always a holiday that inspires me to diet! There is no question, I have to get to goal by this September. My other goal, a half marathon on the 30th September.

My current weight around 12 stones 3/5 (my scales keep fluctuating. At my heaviest, I weighed in at 15'10. I'm 5'1 in height. I got to my current weight on the diets I mention above. I have a terrible group of friends who aim to corrupt me, everytime I start a diet. Not with bad intentions, merely because I become a recluse when dieting and they loose their fun friend. I really want to see myself slim for the first time in years.. I usually only ever make it half way. I am passed that point now, so I'm doing better than on my previous attempts! I love exercise which is a bonus, I live in an area surrounded by forests. Looking forward to getting to know anyone following the diet, I can get a bit obsessed with posting at times, it helps my motivation.

I have been having babies all of my life, I have 5 daughters! Reversal of sterilisation with the last. I conceived her at 40 whilst on Lipotrim and had to abandon that attempt. I'm 44 now and done. Time to get my body back! Best of luck to anyone on the diet, and best of luck to me :0)

Hi Jess!

I am also on Lipotrim - I only started on Sunday so it’s nice to have a Lipotrim buddy :)

I have also done Lipotrim several times, longest (first time) was 7 weeks, then 4/5 weeks. I’ve done Cambridge too. What’s the Blood Diet?

Well done on your weight loss so far! Our stats are quite similar, at my biggest I was 15.13 and I’m now down to 12.6. What is your goal / how long are you planning on being on Lipotrim?

I have a weekend away in 5 weeks and to be honest, ideally I’d like to stick to Lipotrim for 6-8 weeks and carry on over our weekend away [it’s the F1] but we’re with friends and we’ve got breakfast and dinner booked in so I need to figure something out - I know what I’m like, as soon as I eat it’ll be so hard to get back onto TFR and I’d like to get to 10st 7lb before I come off it and then I plan on doing 5:2 with my shakes and healthy eating to lose another stone / stone and a half.

Hi Jess!

I am also on Lipotrim - I only started on Sunday so it’s nice to have a Lipotrim buddy :)

I have also done Lipotrim several times, longest (first time) was 7 weeks, then 4/5 weeks. I’ve done Cambridge too. What’s the Blood Diet?

Well done on your weight loss so far! Our stats are quite similar, at my biggest I was 15.13 and I’m now down to 12.6. What is your goal / how long are you planning on being on Lipotrim?

I have a weekend away in 5 weeks and to be honest, ideally I’d like to stick to Lipotrim for 6-8 weeks and carry on over our weekend away [it’s the F1] but we’re with friends and we’ve got breakfast and dinner booked in so I need to figure something out - I know what I’m like, as soon as I eat it’ll be so hard to get back onto TFR and I’d like to get to 10st 7lb before I come off it and then I plan on doing 5:2 with my shakes and healthy eating to lose another stone / stone and a half.
Hello! Really good to have someone else on the diet too! It's not easy going through it alone! The weight loss though is just amazing, especially when you are as impatient as I!. The blood group diet is basically eating specific foods that are supposed to be
Hi Jess!

Hello! Don't know if I've messed the reply up, It's been a while, I've forgotten how to reply to messages! It's great for me too to have a buddy, Lipotrim can be very lonely! Wow your also an old hand at it!

The blood group diet is not scientifically backed up, but it's eating foods according to your blood group, for me O Positive, it was high protein low GI carbs, no dairy etc. For other blood groups it can be the opposite. It's quite interesting, but for me it wasn't sustainable. I did however change my way of life whilst on it, I was working out 4 times per week and eating really well. I lapsed at Christmas and only managed to get back on another diet about 2 months ago, now I am ready to accelerate the weight loss process through Lipotrim. I'm behind my target which is September 9 stones 6, so Lipotrim will give me the push I need to get closer to my goal. I will loose around 2 stone in 5 weeks as history shows, then I may re-feed and train for the half marathon I have signed up to. That training combined with dieting should get me to or close to my goal!

With all good intentions I can never stick to Lipotrim on trips away, especially if combined with friends . If your like me, I would re-feed, so you don't have a huge weight gain, then kick start again when you return from the trip. However if your not like me, don't give up! It is one sacrifice, then it's done! I am struggling with food smells! I think because it's Friday night, all my local restaurants are open and they smell good! I would normally be in one of them now! Do you exercise on the diet? I do about an hours walk everyday. I find it speeds up the weight loss! Weekends are most difficult for me without a doubt! I hope you have had a good diet day! I walked for 2 hours this evening! I probably won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow due to lack of energy ha ha.

Back