The last supper

Tush

I was due to rejoin WW last Thursday but a family emergency popped up and i couldnt make it to class. To say i have been a bold little piggy is an understatement !!! If it is not nailed down i am eating it - its like the last supper. Im eating every bold becuase i know when i start back this Thursday i will be on the straight and narrow until i get to goal.

I know i am doing more damage now but i am more than ready to face the number on the scales and start afresh !!!

am heading to my sis house on saturday for a big girls night in and already i know i am making the no pt soup that day and am going to go for a walk that afternoon too. Am going to stick to my Bulmers Light - have 1 or 2 cocktails and thats it - no cocktail sausies, wedges, nothing. I have to be soooo good !!

Hi good luck and lots have a last supper week, remember ww isn't a diet you can have what you want in ur points...we don't feel deprived :) sometimes a little I wish I could have more lol

Just think by Christmas how great and proud you'll feel :) xx

Thanks for that - my mini goal is crimbo. My best mate is home for crimbo and i know we will be out a lot and i want to feel really confident and not miss a nite out !!

Back