The last two stone!!!!

Gizbok

Here I go.... Back to after the Xmas break to ditch the last two stone, was meant to start last week but didn't work out, too much going on and needed inspiration, still not found my inspiration but back focused and ready to go this morning....:0)

Anyone wanna buddy up???

Hi Gizbok,

I did (or so I thought) have 2 stone to lose until I just weighed myself after the Christmas period to find that its now 3! I'm 11.10 now - Gutted! I'll be happy to buddy up with you . I'm starting today before it gets any worse! I lost more than four stone on CD about a year and a half ago and I've messed about on it for the past year (doing the week and having weekend off).

I've barely managed a full day on it in the passed month so will have to change that today - I don't know how I'll cope but I know I must.

Let me know how your day goes :) x

Hi Hun, I did it from 12th sept to 12 dec and lost 37lb - weighed myself last week and put 7lb on over Xmas, was meant to start again last Monday but hubby was still off and was quite busy etc so never got back into it!

So far today has gone good, been out all morning at friends and went for a long walk with her and the dogs! I have had a bit of salad that I have left with 4 small pieces of chicken , so doing SS+ but had meal for dinner rather than tea and then tomorrow doing SS

I bet that feels like loads but I wish mine was only 7lbs as well! That'll be gone in no time love! That sounds like a good idea for the first day with the chicken. I've been beating myself up as I just had two quorn sausages instead of just managing SS and probably should not be so hard on myself. Will be easier tomorrow I hope. Didn't realise how bad my habits had got as caught myself 3 or 4 times nearly pinching food off the trays when dishing the kids meals up x

Well done on getting back on the plan after Christmas, the 2st will be off in no time :)

Hi Danielle, I hope so!!! Seems so far away..... Lol

I have 5 st 4lbs to loose which seems impossible to achieve but I know I'd I get my head down I'll get there soon enough!

You can do it hun, you never know by the end of February you could be on target x

I have got my 10mth old son's christening in April, so if I can get to where I want to be and comfy I will be happy! Although end of feb sounds fab and at least I can get back to eating properly and learn to keep the weight off before!! X

Well after coming off the plan again....well to be honest I didn't really start!!:cry::cry::cry:
I need to do this, got my lil man's christening April, so need it gone by then!!

I am now back on it, started Monday and have 25lb......not been feeling the best and so tempted to cheat again and that would no doubt result in me coming off the plan but have resisted so far - Thought I'd weigh myself today, just to see how I'm doing so far and sooooooo glad I did!! 3lb off woohooo!!! This is just what I needed to see to help me carry on!!
:bliss::happy036:
so thats 3lb off 22lb to go!!!

Back