The lastest diet from the usa - metabolism miracle diet

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
If you crave carbohydrates, struggle to control your appetite, feel tired, anxious and depressed - then in all probability your weight gain is not your fault at all.

The Metabolism Miracle has already changed the lives of thousands of Americans, and now it can change yours, too.

So what are you waiting for? Read on to discover the diet miracle that really can improve the way you look and feel within days.

WHAT EXACTLY IS METABOLISM B?

There are a host of symptoms related to Metabolism B, as you will see when you work through the questionnaire on the right - including uncontrollable weight gain, a spongy roll of fat around your tummy and lack of energy.

But at the root of all these problems experienced by the Metabolism B sufferer is the chaotic way their body processes carbohydrates and, in particular, the way the pancreas releases the hormone insulin, which is needed to balance blood sugar.

Anyone with a 'normal' metabolism can eat, for example, a sandwich (which contains plenty of carbohydrate in the form of bread) and feel full and energetic for four or five hours afterwards. This is because when they eat carbohydrates, their body releases insulin in the correct amount, at the correct time for optimal metabolism and energy. Enlarge
Metabolic magic: It's simple to control your carbs if you stick to these steps
A person with Metabolism B, however, will find themselves craving a chocolate bar within an hour or so of eating the same sandwich.

This is because when they eat carbohydrates, their body tends to release too much insulin - which leads to see- sawing blood sugar levels, fatigue and an urgent craving for yet more carb-loaded food.

You may be saying at this point that you can't have Metabolism B because, for example, up until a year ago or so, you were able to control your weight with no problem.

But Metabolism B is an inherited predisposition that can lurk for years before making itself known.

Some people who have it may show symptoms as children, while others won't see the signs until their teens or even later in life.

Metabolism B is sometimes only 'switched on' by an outside trigger such as stress, inactivity, illness or a hormonal change in the body. So if you have suddenly found you can't control your weight when you never had a problem before, this could be why.

However, the good news is that if you follow the Metabolism Miracle diet, you can switch off the Metabolism B rollercoaster, gain control of your appetite and lose all the weight you want to.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1240357/The-metabolism-miracle-The-revolutionary-diet-help-stay-slim-forever.html#ixzz0beV77hTa

Looks as though it is adopting the Atkins diet principles, lots of words and pre-amble, but basically seems to be the same as Atkins x

This actually makes a lot of sense to me. I can't handle carbs. The more I ahve, the more I want, the more I crave, the fatter I get. The weight piles on following green to the letter. Was actually thinking of trying this one.

Lynda

Wow, they must have come up with a new name for the Atkins diet!!!

Granted, i lost a hell of a lot of weight on that (19 stone to just over 10 stone!) but it doesnt work long term folks.

Interesting read Donnie, thanks!

Thanks Donnie for the info, no good for me even though I have all those symptoms, I just love my carbs too much to give up the rice and pasta. I must admit though, I do have better weight loss results when I don't have them too much in a week, so there may be something in it.

Back