the lipotrim programme

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Minimin, 26 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Minimin

Minimin Wants to Maintain Gd!!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey guys,

Just wondering what sort of tea we can drink while on LT. I picked up Clippers pure green leaf tea and just wanted to know if this was ok? Also how much do i spoon as its loose tea?

[​IMG]

Thank you!

Last edited: 27 November 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    As long as it only contains leaf tea it will be fine. Any berries, flowers (like camomile) or flavourings are not allowed though. I guess it' sup to you how string you like it - I don't think it matters.

Jon

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Yep, as Jon says , as long as it is a leaf tea it is fine. When makng any of the speciality teas it is best to do it this way. Boil the kettle and then let the water cool for about five mins. Heat a small teapot and put two teaspoons of the tea in it and add water. Leave to stand for about five minutes. Then sit back and enjoy. The main thing is to let the water cool slightly before pouring over the tea as otherwise it will give the tea a bitter taste.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.