The Lipotrim Time Travel Experiment Thread

approaching 40

I have spent many wasted years crying over my increasing weight, but never enough time celebrating my victories when I achieved them.

I know I have certain milestone weights and dates that are etched in my brain. Maybe you do too! Whether its to get back to a pre baby weight, or how much you weighed when you got married, or even your previous weights via successful slimming attempts (whether LT or not!).

It could even be non weight related, like fitting back into your favourite LBD (little black dress), skinny jeans, or your wedding dress

I want to time travel back to each of those in turn and celebrate them as I really should have done first time around.

And I want to hear everyone else's successes too.

Let's make this a sticky thread that we keep coming back to support and encourage one another, and pat ourselves on the back as we travel back in time, space and weight on our Lipotrim Journey.

So let the Time Travel Experiment Begin!

Get to post delivery weight for no 1 son 13st 2lb :checkmark: 02/03/2012:D:D

Who's next to Time Travel with me?

I know exactly what you mean about time travelling :) As you can see from my goals I'm currently the lightest Ive been for a few years and once I get the rest of this stone off I'll be the lightest I've been this decade!
Then I'll be aiming for the lightest I've been this century :)
After that it will be goals related to the birth of my kids :)

But the one thing I do know is that it's only since starting LT that I've felt like there was any likely hood of me meeting these goals :)

Well done Wendy ...and yup I agree with your aims...I'm aiming to get to a size I must have been at some point but I think I shot right past it :(

I'm getting married in August and I want to be a blushing bride for all the right reasons rather than being embarrassed about my size.

I have dropped 2stone so far....only another 7stone to go :S but I'm determind to get into a smaller size ...even if I don't get the 7st off by the wedding I will be closer than if I'd not done anything!

Keep up the great work honey x x x

Back