The Long-awaited LIVERPOOL MEET - JUNE 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Depp

Gold Member
I've been asked by the gorgeous Tazzi to organise a meet for next year as she's bringing her lovely Ryan over to England. I know it's a long way off and that peoples arrangements change but I'd just like to see who might be up for it at the moment, there's plenty of time for us all to finalise arrangements next year. So, I'll put my name down first and maybe people can copy and paste as and when you feel like :D

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Tazzi aka Taryn and Ryan

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Tazzi aka Taryn and Ryan
Flirty aka Beverley and Mr Flirty aka Michael

Yayyyyyy!!!! I'll be Mrs Michael then as well Tazzi .... can't wait to see you again and Ryan. Count us in Carol. xxxx

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Tazzi aka Taryn and Ryan
Kitteh AKA Cat and Dyldyl

Can't wait to catch up with you all. When I am Mrs Ryan :p so excited!!!!! Xxxx

I know I dont come on here much now but I missed the news!!

Well I've just come back here - I've lurked for 24 hours and now I'm out...and I'd love to come and see you all.....xx

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Tazzi aka Taryn and Ryan
Kitteh AKA Cat and Dyldyl
Debbiemac aka Debbie
Imac aka Julie

I feel I need an update! New job also? New Man?/ xx

frances&david-28 (1).jpgAugust 11th 2012!

Me too, me too! I wanna come too, and meet all you newly weds......coz I'll be an old hand at it by then and can five yous some ADVICE!!!!LOL!

Mrs Depp you might need to change the dates on this one :) Ryan and I are booking our flights this month :) woo its looking like June..... Will that be a huge problem or can we still say hi?

Hello lovely! June's no problem for me hunny! :D I'll update the thread title to let people know :D

Bumping .. and yes please!

I will probably be in Liverpool over the weekend of Saturday 29th June '13 for a Rock Choir event at the Liverpool Arena - as will the gorgeous Isobel P - so hopefully it will coincide with that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back