• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

the metal taste is back !!

Hiya I've been following the Neris and India diet which is mostly based on the atkins but not as strict i initially got the metal taste for the 1st 2 weeks or so ! I've had 2 days off the plan due to hangovers :( shame on me !! But I have noticed the past few days the horrible metal taste is back and I'm getting full really really quickly does anyone know y it's come back and is this normal ??
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks rosebug i was off plan but that was about 2 weeks ago !! it's a horrible taste I'm paranoid that my breath reeeks again and ive noticed when I excersise and sweat I smell strange i hope it wears off soon lol

Silver Member
I find I get it myself sometimes despite having been on plan for weeks now. I'm not sure why - maybe it's when I've drunk slightly less or not eaten enough??
Easy, if you eat more carbs than your body can use you'll come out of ketosis. simples :D

ah yes the joys of ketosis, smelly breath, stinky sweat, fluorescent pee LOL
I think loads of water helps...but I might just be kidding myself and others are too polite to tell me!!!
Ha ha I drink loads of water as I'm paranoid of it and it makes me feel thirsty ! My hubbie has been calling me dragon breath in the morning which is not good lol
I used to chew packs of the sugar free mints LOL

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
you can get small breath strips, they are low carb.