The most anti-social diet ever!

FatGirlSlim85

Hi guys

I have so many things coming up, im supposed to be going for a meal this Friday with friends, Saturday is another meal with my boyfriends family and then the week after we are going to a restaurant for our 2 year anniversary. What does everyone else do in these situations, i cant have a shake or soup at either of the restaurants, so shall i just have a healthy meal with no carbs like chicken? I dont want to fall off the wagon again but similarly i would really be-grudge having to cancel such events.

Thanks xx

I don't know what everyone elses opinion on the diet are (honest to God I dont even know if Im right) but I'm pretty sure you have to just stick to no food, because it is a total food replacement ??
I havent ate ANYTHING now 4 weeks, just the shakes. Ive missed out on birthdays, my own birthday cake (late present from a friend waaaaa), nights out with all my friends, cinema trips etc etc, like I know I have no life on this at all at the minute but I'm just dealing with it because the results are phenomenal!!
I think if you go out to restaurants and eat you might give up on the diet (I would) because you'll not get the results youre expecting/should be getting by sticking to the TFR plan?

Dont take my word as gospel, I havent a notion how everyone else does this? But I have 3 shakes a day, 1 coffee and copious amounts of water, thats it!! xxx

No I think you are totally right, I was just hoping someone would say they had the same situation and ate a no carb meal and still lost a few lbs that week haha. I just need to be stronger I guess! Bless you missing out on your own birthday cake, that must have taken some willpower! Xxx

Maybe someone has?? hahaha if I went to a restaurant now and had chicken, you'd never see me back on here hahaha!!! I cant waaittttt to eat!! But I'll hold out my 2 more months yet !! lol xxx

I had a meal out Friday and still lost 5.5 lbs. I can't say what on here cause it'll get moved but I put it in my dairy. I didn't come out of ketosis
h x

I had a meal out Friday and still lost 5.5 lbs. I can't say what on here cause it'll get moved but I put it in my dairy. I didn't come out of ketosis
h x

Oh noooooooo I tried to view your diary and it's saying something about me needing to do more posts waaaaaa xxx

No I think you are totally right, I was just hoping someone would say they had the same situation and ate a no carb meal and still lost a few lbs that week haha. I just need to be stronger I guess! Bless you missing out on your own birthday cake, that must have taken some willpower! Xxx

There are people who have eaten a healthy meals on special occasions & still lost weight. Check the diary section hun x

Thats what i thought, as when you're on the Atkins you're in ketosis aswell. Its just down to consuming a very low carb amount aswell as keeping an eye on calories. Thats cheered me up abit, i think as long as i have a carb free or very low carb meal i should still lose. I wont make a habit of it, just for these special occasions :) thanks for your responses xx

Harriet where is your diary hun, am i going on the correct page by going to weight loss diary? i went back to page 5 and couldnt find you xx

Its ok ive found it, didnt realise there were diaries for each diet too! Roger what you ate, low/ no carb all the way ;) xx

Back