The Movies!

MissHarleyQuinn92

Hi. <3
I'm going to the cinema tomorrow to see the Avengers with my boyfriend and I like to have something to munch on when I'm there but I don't want to screw up my diet. Could someone please give me some syn values for common cinema treats? Thanks very much. :)

Take a box of mikado only half a syn each nd diet coke fizzy drinks fill me up anyway lol

There my new addiction lol

Haha I just had a giggle reading this thread! Hubby and I went to the cinema last night to see the Avengers and the first thing I said was 'Ooo we can take a box of mikado".

They were yummy :D

I'm going to the cinema today and I'm going to save my B choice so I can have my fav peanuty Hi-Fi bar! Yum. Mikados are a great idea though as they would last a bit longer I guess! I would take a can of Pepsi Max because that fills me up and would last a while but my bladder is the size of a pea!

I'm going to the cinema today and I'm going to save my B choice so I can have my fav peanuty Hi-Fi bar! Yum. Mikados are a great idea though as they would last a bit longer I guess! I would take a can of Pepsi Max because that fills me up and would last a while but my bladder is the size of a pea!

I went on Friday and I took 2 Hifi light bars and a can of diet Lilt :)

Back