Extra Easy The mug shot effect

irisheyes35

Hi everyone I'm into my fourth week of sw and getting on well. Just wanted to ask if any of you that have the mug shots for lunch experience any after effects. As soon as I've finished one I'm crippled with wind and cramps :-( but I love them and they're so handy in work.

I have a tomato Mugshot around 3 times a week, can't say i have noticed that effect but i will keep a look out tomorrow :eek:

Some people get bad wind from pasta!! Could be that

I have one basically everyday and havent noticed this and I have the spicy ones too. maybe you have an intolerance to one of the ingredients. I'm starting to notice an intolerance for myself with spicy foods with regards wind but no cramp

i swear by mug shots, if im at work and am in a i-cant-be-bothered-but-i-need-to-eat mood, i grab one and feel very happy with myself

do you need to eat superfree with mugshots?

I got a mugshot yesterday for the first time, I'm a bit worried about trying it now! Presumably I can find the Syn values for the different varieties on the SW website, I've been given a chicken flavour to try first. They do sound a handy snack.

I got a mugshot yesterday for the first time, I'm a bit worried about trying it now! Presumably I can find the Syn values for the different varieties on the SW website, I've been given a chicken flavour to try first. They do sound a handy snack.

The 1% ones are free. If its the 2% chicken one its 1 syn I believe

Back