1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

The new easy peasy diet

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by manda1977, 9 January 2009 Social URL.

1. manda1977

manda1977 New Member

Hi all,
    As like most - I decided I needed to loose weight and the New Year would be a good time to start (3.5 stone to loose before May 2010).
    Rather unprepared, I wasn't even sure which diet to go for but did SW about 8 years ago and lost 2 stone so thought I'd give it another go.
    I haven't got any of the books yet (awaiting winning bid on ebay!) so have chosen to follow the 7 day menu on the SW website (easy peasy - non vegetarian).
    I remember the basic principles of Sw but obviously cannot remember the syn values. I'm wanting to go out and watch the footie tomoro and obvioulsy have a few alcoholic beverages.
    Does anyone know, or can work out how many syns are involved in the easy peasy non vegetarian 7 day menu so I know how many I have left for beer! (I haven't used any of the additional extra's e.g. runny honey, tomato sauce).
    Also, I am correct in remembering that a pint of lager is 10 syns?

Thanks in anticipation for the help.

First weigh in on Monday and I have GOT TO have lost weight!
    Last edited: 9 January 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.