• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

the new flavour laughing cow light

has anyone seen or tried these.sounds lovely

all look amazing.would anyone know if you could have any of them as an a choice.they also do the onion and blue cheese flavour in the wedges too,they used to be in little square packets and you could have 5 as an a choice i hope these are the same.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Ooo these look fab!!! I hope that we can have them as a HE!!! I love the blue cheese and the onion ones and I am always open to trying some others!

If they're the same cals as the old blue cheese ones then they'd probably be the same number per HE (5) BUT I have no idea if they are. Plus it comes down to whether a recipe has changed etc. Have you emailed SW about them? That's the only way to find out for sure.:)

The new cheeses work out at the same syn value as the original laughing cow lights...

1½ Syn per package/portion on Extra Easy
1½ Syn per package/portion on Green
1½ Syn per package/portion on Original

Calculated as syn value per triangle....

Have worked out syn value on bodyoptimise and it works out at 1.5 syns per triangle same as existing ones, so should be no reason why they can't be a healthy extra - let's hope so x