The New Me Shall Reineth!

Okay, here I am, sat in bed at 1 o clock on valentine's morning. I'm absolutely wide awake, so why not start this diary now, eh? This is my third time on Slimming World, and hopefully my last. The plan is amazing, I just had a lot of things going on the first times, and I ended up quitting. I always get people reminding me to stay after weigh in, but to be honest, I don't need convincing, it's my favourite part of the evening! I had my first weigh in on Thursday, and I tipped the scales at 13st3.5lbs, which was a little disappointing as earlier in the day I weighed myself twice at home and both times it said 12st10lbs, but as we all know, home scales can be crafty little blighters, especially when paired up with calories, the small creatures that sneak into your wardrobes at night and sew your clothes tighter. At 5ft6in, my BMI is only a small decimal from obese, which to me is quite scary, as I'd always thought I was an okay weight for my height. Anyway, I'm absolutely determined this time not to give up. Summer is fast approaching(even though this week we've had on/off snow most days, grrr), and It has come to my attention that I have never once bought, or even tried on, a bikini. It's most likely to do with the whole more-rolls-than-greggs issue, and needs sorting pronto! Speaking of Greggs, I am a massive lover of said sausage rolls, but I don't eat them anymore as I have given up pork. This has come as a good thing to me, as yesterday I was disgusted to find out they were around 15 syns a piece(even the notion!!!!), and I have been known to eat three of them in one town centre outing! No wonder I'm how I am! I'm a size 16 on top and bottom, and I'm tired of being the only one that doesn't go swimming, or wears trousers all the time, or wont go on a trampoline for the fear of a possible awfully embarrassing moment where I break through the springs. I've been around the same size for as long as I can remember, and I don't want to be saying the same thirty years from now. I'm really going to stick to this, and I have two targets pinned up on my wardrobe. 1. Fit into a size 12 and 2. Reach 10 stone. I will be happy just getting one, so it's whichever comes first. I'm not going to rush this time though, I may be going along one big journey, but each mile I shall take as it comes. I'm also trying to be realistic. I know I'll never have a washboard stomach or super toned legs, that would require many an hour spent exercising, something I am only fully happy to do if compulsory or there's only one till left free of shoppers in Sainsbury's and I can already see two women eyeing it up. I will update my food diary from yesterday later on this morning, and then every evening I'll do the same. I can't wait to start this new adventure, and the new me shall reineth!

Sounds like you are full of motivation - good luck for your journey. I am a tortoise not a hare, but stick with it and it will come off, even if, like me, it seems to be incredibly slow!

Absolutely knackered!
Spent 2 and a half hours on the kinect earlier playing 'Your Shape Fitness Evolved,' felt like colapsing after!

Okay, here's yesterday and today's diaries:

YESTERDAY
Breakfast: 2 Weetabix(hex b) and 250ml semi-skimmed milk(hex a)
Lunch: 2 apples and a banana topped with a peach and pineapple mullerlight
Dinner: 4 Quorn sausages, a jacket potato and beans
Snacks: 3 carrots, a mugshot, and a white chocolate options(2 syns) mixed in with a tub of quark used as a dip for some tinned pineapple chunks(2.5 syns)

TODAY
Breakfast: 2 Weetabix(hex b) and 250ml semi-skimmed milk(hex a) with a cubed apple mixed in
Lunch: A packet of golden vegtable savoury rice(2 syns)
Dinner: A jacket potato and a tin of meatballs(2 syns)
Snacks: 2 mullers, 2 carrots, an apple and a mugshot.

I always go for EE, as it works best for me. Luckily I don't like my tea with milk, so I can just use this for breakfast(or maybe a cheeky angel delight at the weekend), and I havn't really had any syns at all so far, I'm just not hungry. I think I used to just get bored, and walking to the kitchen, grabbing food and scoffing it down became habit. I've started a new pattern of excersising(voluntarily!!) when I'm bored now, and it seems to be working. I've been craving raw carrots over the past few months, I absolutely hated them before but now I cant get enough! Atleast I'm craving them, and not the crisps! I've been feeling really energized today, and I'm excited to start using some recipes as soon as I have time. Overall, it's been a great 2 days back, let's hope the rest of the week carries on like this :)
Hope everyone has a great evening and what's remaining of valentines day, roll on Friday!
Katrina x

Back