The New Plans

smigget

Hi all. Sorry if this thread appears in totally the wrong place, but haven't been here 4 a while. Right, it used to be Red and Green. What's this about Everyday Easy and Super Simple and what can u have on these days? Can u mix what we had.in Green with what we had.in Red? Confused.com .....lol

Red and green no longer exist or thou the old ones who started off on them still follow them.
Why not go to group and get the updated books.There is usually a joining offer in one of the magazines.:)

Red and green no longer exist or thou the old ones who started off on them still follow them.
Why not go to group and get the updated books.There is usually a joining offer in one of the magazines.:)
No, I shant go to class as have always done it on my own, and I know the basics etc of what to eat/not to eat - but just wondered if u can mix food from the old Red with Green - or as I'm not going to class, just stick to that old method of red and green to be safe? I don't have a weight problem but I do like to use SW for a while every so often to get back on track etc ... I do see that there's only 1 x HEB instead of 2, but an increase of HEA to 2 instead of 1 ...

I loved loved red and green.

It is a bit difficult to do red and green. Well the problem is if you want to have something that is not strictly red or green.

If you are on a red day and don't want anything you need to sin, seems ok
The problem comes when you want something extra which has syns.
We could check them and would be told what syns on the red or sins on green.

I don't know if you recall that they would be different. There does not seem to be a way of finding out.

It looks more complicated now to revert back.

Hope that makes sense.

Back