The New Wembley!! England vs Brazil

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by icemoose, 2 June 2007 Social URL.

1. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Just got back from a nice 2 day break in London!

Knackered out but managed to get to Wembley last night to see England vs Brazil.

The game was awful but the stadium is just out of this world! 90000 people singing God Save The Queen made the hairs on your hairs stand up!

Superb!

Picky attached (hopefully!)

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow we watched it home ./.....the stadium looks brilliant

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    The stadium was just astonishing!! Then again so was the 8 quid it cost me for 4 chicken nuggets and chips for Ethan! I mean what a rip off... saying that it was 60 quid for a ticket for an 8 year old to a friendly game!!

But at least he can say he was at the first ever Wembley international.

We also went on the London Eye for the first time today!! I was very impressed apart from it was about 200 degrees in the pod!

M.

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow sounds like you had a ball.......how long was the ride on the eye ???????
    Blimey what a rip off for food.....and a childs ticket. But a day you will never forget.

6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :wow:Sounds like you had a great time :).... I went on the London eye a few years ago, he was a major achievement for me as i have a fear of heights but i loved it (feeling like you're hardly moving makes a difference...lol)

OMG....The prices of food at wembley, WOT A RIP OFF!

Can't wait to see how different the stadium is, i'll be going to see Metallica [​IMG] on 8th July......xx

7. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

I went to Wembley to wath Bristol Rovers last weekend with my kids , prices were cheaper as it was the play offs and not 'England' which is wrong really .

An amazing experince thou im sure you and your son had a great time .

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.