The New You Plan VLCD/ TFR Diet

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by luck11, 3 April 2014.

1. luck11

luck11 Member

I am thinking to go back again to a TFR Diet, and looking for info , i have found this one

The New You Plan Weight Loss | VLCD & Total Food Replacement Diet

has anyone tried this diet? and if so are the products nice?

I don't want to buy a bundles, then half of the products takes awful, next steps i see a waste of money and expired products? does it sound familiar?

thank you
  2. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Most of the ones you buy online are generic with their own branding added so the taste is bound to be similar...competition comes in price and service.
  3. Lakeke

Lakeke Member

I found the new you plan great. The bars are too nice and the shakes are ok. I moved to Australia and can't get that so I've just started optislim. It's filling but not as tasty.
  4. Lakeke

Lakeke Member

Also I should add they have a great support group. Once you make your first order you can be added to their secret/private Facebook group which is updated constantly.
  5. Alecroyer

Alecroyer New Member

I have not tried this diet but my friend have tried these products, and she have maintain her health by using these products.
    anti cellulite
    Last edited: 24 May 2014