ProPoints The next stage!

willowfire365

Silver Member
Hello everyone! Basically a year ago today I started on LipoTrim and I went from over 22 stone down to about 14 and I've put a little on but I wanted to start this next part and get down to my goal of a healthy BMI! So I started ProPoints today! I went to my first meeting and I'm now 15 stone 13 so I'm allowed 28 points a day so bring it on! I've had a diary on the LT forum so it'll be strange putting in food in this one! lol

So breakfast was strange today as I went to a 9:30 meeting so i had a

weight watchers caramel wafer (2 points)

Lunch:
a Tin of princess Tuna in spring water (i think that's 3 points)
raw carrots
a green pepper
mixed salad
1/2 a large red onion
8 baby tomatoes
balsamic vinegar

Desert:
1 banana, 1 apple, mango slices, blueberries, blackberries with a weight watchers fruit yogurt (1 point)

Dinner:
Salmon grilled (6 points)
2 slices of chollah bread (6 points)
raw carrots
a green pepper
mixed salad
1/2 a large red onion
8 baby tomatoes
balsamic vinigar

Desert:
1 banana, 1 apple, mango slices, blueberries, blackberries with a weight watchers fruit yogurt (1 point)

2 cups of tea with 2 sugars in each (2 points i think!)
weight watchers caramel mallow (1 point)

Total 22 points

Now as far as i can tell i have this correct...hopefully i have. I haven't managed to use all my points today though and I’m so full so I wont manage any more tonight...can anyone let me know if I missed out points or anything that would be an amazing help!

Bring on tomorrow :)

Tc all!

XxX

So I have my weigh in on Thursday and I think everything is going ok...I sometimes don't make all my points in a day as I eat quite a lot of veg and fruit which isn't adding up to many points. I did make the butternut squash soup today which was really good! There's loads left over and as I'm really tired tonight I might end up having the same again. I'm so looking forward to my weigh in! Bring on Thursday!

XxX

So I went for my weigh in and this week I've got down to 15 stone 7 so that's a loss this week of 6lb which I'm so pleased with! Bring on the new week! :-D

X

So I lost 7lb before I went away and due I my holiday I've missed 2 weeks of wi and the last few days my health has been bad so I missed my wi yesterday but never mind - bring on next week!

X

emmievic!!! How are you?? Thanks so much hun. Hope everything is going great and your well! Tc XxX

So I know how long it's been since i posted but I've been so busy and unfortunately my WW group was shut down and i cant make the other meetings due to work so I've been mainly using the app but not as well as I should have been! Since last tuesday though I've been really not well, my walking has got really bad as has my pain and when I get bad my eating tends to go as well so I've not been eating much at all I've sort of decided to go on to calorie counting a bit more as at the moment I'm lucky if I'm eating 800 calories a day due to eating making me so tired and the fact I’m not hungry at all :( I know it's not good for me to be eating that little but I've been trying to use the my fitness pall App to make sure i'm at least getting close to that total and not any less. I think WW might be a bit much for me at the moment especially as i couldn’t make meetings with my health at the moment so i think i'm going to take a break and go for calorie counting. As i said it's a very bad thing not managing more than 800 cal but in a week I've lost 6lb!

I really hope everyone is doing really well!

Tc X

Back