The Oat Bran Guide FREE Download today (9/2/12) for the Kindle

I have not looked at this yet, just downloaded it before they change their mind and charge £2.99 again for it.

Don't forget, if you don't have a kindle you can download it to your android phone or PC (see Amazon for details).

;)

41L7sdNwyKL._SL300_.jpg

The Oat Bran Guide (Delicious Dieting) eBook: Joanna Goodshef, Katrina Conquista: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

isnt that typical when i bought it just 2 weeks ago LOL... lots of nice recipes in it ;)

not yet as im too addicted to muffins lol... i may try the cheese bread this weekend and something else

Many thanks!! (and to Mouse for emailing it to me!)

Thanks guys, hope it'll give some inspiration!

Thanks for this! I remember seeing this the first time it was mentioned on here (when it wasn't free) and thinking it looked good.

Out of interest how do you get alerted of all these free e-books? Is there a mailing list?

Thanks for this! I remember seeing this the first time it was mentioned on here (when it wasn't free) and thinking it looked good.

Out of interest how do you get alerted of all these free e-books? Is there a mailing list?

I use Free Books for Your Kindle | eReaderIQ.co.uk and check it daily.

You can get them to mail you but I just have a look each morning then last thing at night before they change.

Thanks! I just bought oat bran yesterday and aside from adding to my nightly porridge, which was not an improvement, do not know what to do with it. Know I'll find ideas here.

All I ever do is oat bran in total yoghurt. Might be more exciting! The bread sounds good although I'm scared to use tolerated in case I stall! X

thanks for that , just down loaded it x

Thank you very much!

It's a pretty boring read... it certainly sent me to sleep before I discovered any recipes I already have!

Did anyone see the bit about oat bran and the contraceptive pill? Saying that if you eat more than the dukan prescribed amount it could reduce the effectiveness of it? I'm not on the pill but I found that pretty alarming?!

Did anyone see the bit about oat bran and the contraceptive pill? Saying that if you eat more than the dukan prescribed amount it could reduce the effectiveness of it? I'm not on the pill but I found that pretty alarming?!

Really? You would think the pill manufacturers would have to put warnings on the pack if there was any foodstuff that could affect its effectiveness?

It's the other way round, I believe. I think the French book says to take medication 2 hours before the oatbran, which is what I've always done. Either that or I was told it at the time I started... This is also why it's not a good idea to have more than one's daily ration ever as it apparently affects one's absorption of vital nutrients etc.

I don't have my books with me though... :-(

Hmm.. very glad I don't eat more than the recommended!

Back