The Obliteration of Musicmaker's Jelly Belly

Time to start a diary since the fab results first week is over and things will start to slow down now. I'm doing Certaslim, which is similar to Exante but I prefer the meals and shakes. I've lost 7lbs over the last week and found it very easy to stick to and I've actually enjoyed it!

Feeling better already for cutting out alcohol (I'd got into the habit of having wine every evening after collapsing after work). Sleeping better, skin looks healthier and just have more energy. So it's all going well. Oh and have lost 7.5 inches!

Have placed an order for my next two weeks supply of Certaslim and am feeling determined to do this for the summer. I now have just under 2 stone to lose to get to my goal weight of 9.7, although I might lower that target later as it is at the higher end of my BMI.

Work today. Dh and I have our own business and I love it. I have 4 girls but the eldest two have left home now, one living in England and the other in Greece. The youngest two are still at home with us in Scotland. They are staying at home today with our brand new Maltese puppy. She is teeny and gorgeous and has an overload of cuteness!

Off for breakfast. Feeling determined :superwoman:

Week 2 in full swing. Getting on great and really enjoying the diet. It's a bit pricey but so easy and fits into my lifestyle. And really, it pays for itself when I think what I am saving on not buying wine! Sounding a bit like an advert.

Fab night last night. Trad session in the pub was really well attended. My fiddle isnt great though. Just paid £180 to get it fixed and it's still not right! Not happy.

Feeling great this morning as I got a decent night's sleep! We have an 11wk Maltese puppy and she hadn't had a good night since we picked her up a week ago. Had been attempting to crate train her but she couldnt cope with being enclosed. Tried a pen which is bigger but she was just as traumatised. Last night left her in the kitchen with a normal dog bed, her puppy pad, water and her toys. And she was great! Apart from leaving a small deposit... my fault since I was so exhausted I didnt wake to let her out. Hopefully if the night terrors have settled now, house-training will improve!

Vets today for her 2nd lot of vaccinations and microchipping. Looking forward to being able to take her out for walks. Will help to increase my exercise as well as hers. It's all good :doggy::doggy::doggy:

Looking forward to having a day off work. Had my sis and her girls at the weekend and have one of my older daughters visiting, so the house is in need of some tidying and cleaning. I'm weird. I enjoy housework. All the girls (I have four, three are with me atm) are off to Dundee to do some shopping so I will have the morning to blitz the place. With a puppy at my heels it might take longer than usual though...

Feeling on top of the world and ready for anything!:bliss::banana dancer:

Took all the girls out for a meal last night as dd2s stay is drawing to a close. She leaves tomorrow :wave_cry: It's been such fun having her here and the other girls have loved her company. Will miss her so badly when she goes back to England.

Decided a carvery was the best option for my diet. Had turkey and gammon (not pork as it is fatty) and loads of veg but no potatoes. I was naughty though and had gravy and a yorkshire pudding for which there was NO excuse! But it was gorgeous and I loved my dinner. Back to it today.

Mya is doing great. Settled through the night now (thank goodness) and not so many accidents. Using the newspaper through the night and going outside during the day. Result. Is such a lot of fun. She was amazing at the vet when she got her second lot of vaccinations. Not a whimper! She got loads of attention which she reveled in!

Spending the day with the girls.

Sunday. Have had a pretty relaxing day so far. dd2 has left to go back to England. Missing her already. Was great having her here for 2 whole weeks. The younger girls really enjoyed her company.

Have tidied the house, played with the puppy and fixed my fiddle. Finally sounds lovely again so had a good practice. Got the band coming over tonight to record a couple of my tunes as I've been commissioned to write a waltz for a first dance at a wedding we are playing at but she wants to hear some of my stuff first.

Off to collect dd3 from the train station in Perth. She went with her friend to see the The vamps yesterday and stayed over. She's being all independent getting buses and trains everywhere these days. dd4 can stay with the puppy while I go collect her.

Diet going fine still. Find I'm only really hungry just before dinnertime in the evening. But I'm not tempted to cheat yet. As I prefer savoury food, I like having quorn chunks as my snack. Stir-fry it up in a little olive oil and soy sauce and have it with a few veggies from the approved list. Yum.

Weigh in on Tuesday. Don't feel like I've lost anything this week and the carvery I had might have mucked things up a little, but we will see.

Lost 2lbs last week, then hubby took me away to Malta for a long weekend and I seem to have put it back on! Oh well, I had a great time and am back to it with a vengeance! Weigh in tomorrow so will see what damage has been done...

Have decided to switch to Slim and Save once my current pack of Certaslim has run out as I will be saving about £20 a week! And have read very good reviews. Practically the same diet so I know I will be fine sticking to it.

Freezing today. And hungry since I have been eating whatever I wanted over my anniversary break. And drinking what I wanted too... Now have to go through the hunger phase again and get back into ketosis. Arrgh! Felt so huge while I was away though. It did ruin my time there a bit. I felt so self-conscious in shorts and a t-shirt. I want this weight almost gone or gone completely by the time summer kicks in here. If it ever does.

Still here! Still battling. Weight loss is slow despite being on a VLC but then I knew it would be. My metabolism is pants.

Got to keep going. I need the majority of this weight gone by the summer. It's time to step up the exercise I think... getting out often with the puppy but walks with her is hardly energetic exercise. I end up carrying her most of the way as she is so tiny!

Off to the beach with Mya, the girls and their friends this afternoon. Should be nice as the weather is meant to pick up. It's been pretty rotten the last few days. Mya hates the rain and it's a battle getting her outside!

Got a tune to write for a wedding so will get on with it this morning. Off to have my first shake of the day.

Back