The official Pink Ladies :) - Week 3

Starlight

Gold Member
Ok so Team 4 -
637997vs3tbz5qiu.jpg

Sandy, lea8198, elegantriposte, kdma, MommyB, Lydia, ames1980

Hiya
Thanks for letting me get involved. I have been doing weight watchers on & off for years. I have lost a bit of weight since the summer but had to stop the last couple of months because my motivation disappeared... but i am now determined to shed this weight & belly again!

Any tips on beating the 3/4pm slump would be great? When it gets to that time of day, the kids start playing up & i run straight for the cupboard or the shops!

When do we do our weigh-in? and what do we do now?

Good Luck!
ames

Oh thank you so much for letting me be in your team, I was feeling a little sad today but this has cheered me up no end! x

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I am looking forward to this as hoping it will keep me motivated.

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm loving our new siggie :)

Welcome Lydia, MommyB and Ames. Glad to have you aboard :)

So what happens with WIs tomorrow. Do we post in here? How will it work?

I'm afraid I will be letting the team down tomorrow :(

Lea no1 lets teams down. If you dont lose or STS its not the end of the world! Teams are just for a little incentive its not some big competition so dont beat yourself up about it! x

I agree with rach. If you do gain you will not let any of us down. There is a possibilty I have gained too.

Lea you won't be letting anyone down, the festive season has only just ended and I know I have gained this week, we will all start losing again next week!

its just a thought, but given that its just been christmas and people are worrying about gaining, how about taking this weeks weigh in as a starting figure and start pointing from next week.

Thanks girls. I know I will not be the only one gaining this week at least :D I have been so good today and I have been doing housework for 9 hours today! Mad or what??? I am shattered lol! I will be interested to see what my official WI is tomorrow as it has been all over the place this week. Next week I am hiding them again hehehe

Jane - I think that is a good idea actually :D Good thinking x

Back