the *oh dear* week lol

Treenire

loves stripes!
well, i started potty training my son (hurray!) and hes on day 9 and uses the potty confidently, only issue now is pants.. lmao he cant pull them down properly so im running around with the potty, spare pants, anti bac spray and a cloth(lol its like i need a mammys emergancy belt lol) watching him you guys no the drill lol. well, im pretty good during the day, meals fast and filling but once it hits 7pm(sons bed time) its been to easy to relax with some of his malted milks or custard creams. resulting in a 1lb gain (ooops lol) :eek:

so, to anyone out there how do you combat your habits after an exhausting day when all you wanna do is sit infront of the tv and switch off... lol:rolleyes:

Hi I feel your pain its so very hard, I have had to be so brutal with myself and I don't buy anything that's naughty, went shopping Monday and put a 6 pack of quavers in my trolly, I looked at them up and down a few isles then I gave in and put them back because I know I would have eaten all 6 before the end of the week and the only person I'm cheating is me, but on the same note I could have done with some so still being strong its extremely difficault hun good luck with it Xx

thanks for you response =] i know wot you mean about the crisps thing eek. my downfall is biscuits... and theres always packets of malted milks here for my son. ah the dream of having a syn free biscuit lmao! todays my new day, and i feel totm is stalking around the corner lol

I try to save my syns so if I need something in the evening I can last night I had enough left to have a pack of crisps and an alpen light. I could have happily eaten more but I stayed strong and left it at that.
I still have days where I'm not strong though and give in and eat loads if biscuits crisps choc bars ect. I have to buy them too for hubby and kids pack up so temptation is always there.

thanks for you response =] i know wot you mean about the crisps thing eek. my downfall is biscuits... and theres always packets of malted milks here for my son. ah the dream of having a syn free biscuit lmao! todays my new day, and i feel totm is stalking around the corner lol

Hi hope you done ok with the biscuits today hun? Was thinking of you x

I resisted today =) granted today has been so busy im shocked I didnt reach for them woohoo! Thank you for your comments ladies =) always helps to know others go through similar things =)

Back