ProPoints THE OLD TIMERS

MrsLmc

Gold Member
The official weigh-in thread for us who have been at weight-watchers for so bloody long lol:mad:.

Weigh-ins are Friday morning after getting out of bed. There is to be no skipping weigh-in!!!!
There is no changing weigh day because you've had a kebab on Thursday by accident :D

So add yourself to the list and lets get going :D

Laura - I need 1lb this week to be back on track

Last edited:
The official weigh-in thread for us who have been at weight-watchers for so bloody long lol:mad:.

Weigh-ins are Friday morning after getting out of bed. There is to be no skipping weigh-in!!!!

So add yourself to the list and lets get going :D

Laura - I need 1lb this week to be back on track
I'm in :) Oooh 4 more sleeps til WI... I'm starting this weigh in group at 175.2LB.. Hope you don't mind me sharing this (no idea why you would but heyho) So as long as i'm that or less come my first Weigh In in 2013, I'll be happy (ish)..

Love you're rule for no skipping weigh in.. can we also add a rule for not changing weigh in day to suit us being bold or change of usual schedule? I think if we were going to a meeting we wouldn't be able change the day/time of it, so we're just cheating ourselves

I'm here... Hmm... what do I put in - how much I want to lose before Christmas or? Or just log every Friday WI?

Oh I'm in if that's ok. :)
Anywhere to make me focus is welcome!
I'll go week to week for goals. :)
Hoping for 2lbs loss this week to bring me back to My magical 9.12. It'll be after that, that I'll find hard.

Laura (aiming for 1lbs this week) -
Frances -
Sarah -
Brona - 2lbs this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh I got my 2lbs! :) Down to 9.12!
So aiming for 1lb this week. Havnt moved below 9.12 in months!!! It's gona be a good week.... It's gona be a good week... It's gona be a good week!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got my gain off this week from last week :) -2lbs :D

Yay well done everyone:happy096:. I unfortunately have put on 1lb.:break_diet:..but to be expected really I've been up and down all week:angeldevil:.

From now on I'm following Simply filling and aiming to maintain which gives me 90 weeklies :D. Good luck everyone for goals this week :fingerscrossed:

i only just weighed on tuesday.. but weighed this morning and im half a pound down! :)

OK so I had started adding each post to a "multi quote" message but I wreckon it's gona be far too long... So will done everyone.. Great results this week...

STS for me this week.. But diappointed as was really hopeful for a loss but I did have Nando's on Wednesday and not had much "movement" this week.. And more importantly... Its not a gain.. So here's to another week...

Back