the one about underwear - Lane & Bryant seamless panties, M&S, smaller bras & tights

AliGal

Eating meat
So how to manage underwear down the stones?

I love my Lane & Bryant seamless high rise pants - bought in the US. They are forgiving (both when getter fatter and when shedding). But mine are now getting well worn (fading - probably 10 years old!) so when I shrink out of them I'll be on the hunt for some more. They have them online for delivery to the UK - but only boring colours.

I have had quick look - but can't find anything as good on websites or auction sites in the UK. Still - that's not going to be an issue until I am size 14-16. then I'll look at M&S No VPL Curve Smooth Lines Full Briefs.

I used the M&S calculator for bra sizes - that takes yr body composition into account, by having you input how yr current best fitting bra fits, as well as the usual measurements. It's really good. I'm a 40D according to that. I had no idea M&S did plus sizes knickers .......

I am too small now for my 42E george bras. They are starting to gape at the cup, whilst having boobage below. So I shopped my closet. I have no 40s so am in a 38. It's snug and a bit tight at the back - but OK in the cups which I think maybe are DDs. It definitely gives me a better shape than the george bras.

I'm guessing this autumn when I am back in the smoke, I'll start wearing skirts/dresses again - and be wearing tights sometimes.

I have a container of tights - which I'm guessing I could already wear. I have the same problem as with trews - thighs much bigger proportionately than my waist. So have to have a big size - and get annoyed if the waistband slips down! What's your favourite brand of tights to wear at size 22 to 16?

Great that clothing is getting too big, that's exciting - re replacements, i don't wear tights, but did buy some el cheapo sports bras on eBay and they are the most comfortable bra I've ever worn! I'm not too worried about my bra shape TBH - just as long as the bra stops the girls hanging down to my knees :D :D.

Back