The perfect Cambridge pack mixer - Half Price At Argos!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by icemoose, 1 July 2007 Social URL.

1. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Buy Kenwood Hot and Cold Frothy Drinks Maker. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

This is the greatest thing for making up the Cambridge soups, not only does it makes them super smooth but also heats them to the perfect temperature. Also especially with the spicy tomato it pours from the bottom so that the "froth" is left in the maker and not on your soup.

Recommended anyway and I used it all the time when I did the diet.

Mike

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

Thanks Mike....

Might just get a new one.... my original one which is 18 months old now is still going strong but makes some strange noises.....:eek:

I totally agree.... I couldn't make hot packs without this.... although I quite like lumps in the soup so tend to mix them by hand....:eek:

4. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    grrr cant get on the website

how much is it? i have an electric handwhisk at the mo will that still do the job?

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    It is down to £19.99 from £39.99 Chuckie.

A handwhisk is good but I found this made the packs so much smoother than any other way I could mix them.

M.

6. htpink

htpink CDC

i've ordered one! - usually have a bar, brik and mousse but don't have soups because i can't mix them properly - also hub has latte etc so this will be good - thanks!

7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Oh yeah it does make lovely "normal" drinks as well.

Main advice is to wash it straight after doing a Cambridge pack otherwise it will always taste of Cambridge soup as it dries like concrete, I used to just run it through in the sink with the tap open for a few minutes and it was ready to go.

M.

8. betsy74

betsy74 Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thankyou Ive just ordered one to, I ues my blender for the shakes and lots ice cubes added and theyre nice but the soup have never got right!!

9. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    ooo I am tempted too.... I do my shakes in my smoothy maker, but as i hate the soup froth I try to do my soups by hand, but they are always lumpy...
    Its great that this heats them up as well as mixes..
    And a great price reduction!

10. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have one, wouldn't be without it. Kids love milkshakes in it too!

11. janey0

janey0 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I got one of these when I started this diet Sunday, and it has been a godsend. Just make sure you wash it as soon as you have used it, and don't get the bottom wet :D

Janey

12. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    I got one of these a last week at the half price of 19.99.
    I only do my soups in it but it is great. Well worth the money.:)

13. htpink

htpink CDC

got my frothie maker - just made hub a frothy coffee with skimmed milk and he says its fab dab!!! Just bought the girls some highlights hot choc so with skimmed milk they can have a skinny choc when they come in from school!

Will make something for myself at some point but i have had my salad for lunch and usually have a mousse in the evening so may have to wait for tomorrow!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.