The promised land is here... yes, I'm in KETOSIS!!!!

ilovepugs

It started this evening (Day 4)... and I feel fantastic!!

Those of you struggling on the early days - don't worry, it gets better. Your appetite WILL diminish.

I feel so full of energy - and it's 10pm at night (oops) - not had any coffee either since starting CD (not intentionally, was just too lazy to make my own at home, and opted to buy water on the commute instead - and I'm too cheap to buy water AND coffee... why is takeaway coffee so expensive!?!).

Those of you on ketosis - share the love here!!

im on day 3 and thought today was going to be bad but its not been too bad, makes me wonder what day 4 has in store for me! well done for sticking at it!

Hi just started this morning on solesource+well done for getting to this point .cant wait till next week to see results to keep me on track.

I am just embarking on day 3, although I did do 2 days of "low carbing" not necessary low fat/calories before staring CD.
Yesterday I was NOT hungry but very very tired! I am so so looking forwards to that feeling you get once you're well in the zone and feel like you're bouncing full of energy (I do get a little insomnia with this -my solution to this is 10min workout vid around 4pm!!)

Back