Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

The Quest to become thin and to fit into that bridesmaid dress

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by dablaksista, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. dablaksista

dablaksista Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello everyone. My friend is gettin married abroad on 5th September and I have given myself until 26th August to loose 50lbs. I have also had my first fitting for my bridesmaid dress and have ordered it two sizes smaller than I currently am...I will try and post what I intend to eat daily and then update it at the end of the day on whether i stuck to the plan. Wish me luck :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dablaksista

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    DAY ONE

Breakfast:Wholemeal toast with scrambled eggs, mushrooms n dairylea cheese + piece of fruit

Lunch:Jacket with dairylea n beans
    Dinner:Creamy Carbonara (Slimming World recipe)

Snacks:Mullerlight, fruit, 2 x cereal bars and if i feel extra extra hungry, pieces of chicken that is already cooked.

4. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck, nothing like a weddding to motivate you into losing weight. I lost 2 stone for my sisters wedding 2 years ago, but have since put it back on, so I started SW yesterday.

5. dablaksista

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanks, but it has not gone to plan..

6. dablaksista

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have not been on plan the last couple of days because i have just been working non stop on uni assignments..

So far this is what I have eaten. It is a weird combination but I gotta empty the food in my house n freezer, so I can start again.

1/2 Ainsley Harriott veg cous + 1/2 tin of baked beans and a drink of peppermint. I don't feel overstuffed, I feel like I ate just enough..

Lunch:1/3 ASDA Gammon Steak and bowl of Veg and drank 1.25l water. Had a packed of fruit pastelles and a pack of wrigleys extra chewy mints

Dinner: gammon + cous cous + beans. 1.5l water n 2 thin slices of Jamaican Spiced Bun

Last edited: 31 March 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.