The ramblings of Shazziebelle - Starting today 10th August 2012

Shazziebelle

Hi All,

Ok so I have decided to start my own little diary here. Im on day one at the moment and my god I didnt think I would find it this hard. I had the apple porridge this morning and it was disgusting but I managed to finish it it a glass of water beside me. I had a banana shake for lunch which was actually nice but there was a few lumps in it that made me gag a little. Now I am nearing the end of my work day and have a massive horrible headache, just goes to show how much of a carb junkie I was if its hitting me already. Im starving and dreaming of food. Nearing the end of my 3rd litre of water which has helped with the hunger. Im glad I started today so I have the weekend to sleep through the hard part. Im sounding very negative at the moment but I know I need to get past the first few days. Ill be having the leek and potatoe soup for dinner and cant wait for that glass of milk. Im really glad for this forum, its really helpng writing this down and seeing how others have got past this. Hope every elses day is better :)

It honestly gets better. I've done cd before and have tried nearly all the stuff, and I choose to have the same mint choc for every meal! I love it so it goes down well. I never liked the porridge either! The headaches will go soon enough. When I did lighter life about 5 years ago (lost 3 st in 12 wk then put it back on : () I remember when I was in ketosis I felt so happy and full all the time, and really wasn't bothered about missing food. I feel like I'm nearly getting to that point, 5 days in, so persevere. Think how fab you'll feel getting that massive loss. I've not weighed myself but can feel.in my

....Oops sent by accident! Can feel trousers fit better.
Anyway, off to cinema to stop me from going and drinking and eating!

Thanks sahara. I had to soup when i got home from work and despite its smelling and tasting good it made me sick. I couldn't even finish it. So i went for a nap. I might just have to stick to banana the whole time but sure i have a few more to try. I cant wait for the first few days to pass and it gets easier and i get my positivity back :)

Oh and enjoy the cinema, did you see anything good. The smell of popcorn would just drive me crazy so i better avoid the cinema for a while

Not a lot on at cinema I fancied. But we saw Ted. Was okay ish, a but ridiculous. My 6 year old daughter is away with my parents so we had to make the most of a night out.

Do you like chocolate drinks? You could make choc one up with hot water or have the vanilla one hot with coffee added? I just find it easier to have the same as it requires no thought!

I'm not a fan of popcorn luckily!

X

I must try the hot choc, i have mint choc too which im looking toward to drinking,

Day 2
So I slept and slept and slept and slept and have woke up feeling much better, my CDC told me if ever im having a bad day just go to bed and 2moro will be better and she was right. No headache thank god for that. I think i have realised that 12 weeks SS will be far too much to handle so I have promised myself at least one month and then switch to SS+, seems a bit more doable now, and also I can have bars after 2 weeks which will be great because I will feel like im eating something. So im going to watch the BB eviction from last night, guilty pleasure, then go for a shower and see how im feeling after that. I'll give my CDC a ring too and ask to change the porridge for more banana so I dont have to face that again. I read a blog last night, i think her name is LeaE and she was so inspirational, all her ramblings sounded alot like what goes on in my head lol. Im really looking forward to my weight in on Thursday...maybe I should put my scales away. its currently in the middle of the bedroom floor, and I keep hopping on. I know its a bad habit but I think for the first week it will help get to past the hard part. Its not helping that its also TOTM, well its suppose to be but my body hasnt decided to let that happen yet, probably due to the fact my body is on strike with the lack of carbs which will just have to get used to simple as. Right off into day 2 I go, im sure ill be on here for most of the day reading xxx

I think it's a case of getting into the zone, then you'll be on a role. My scales have broken, otherwise I would be on all the time! As you lose weight faster than normal diets, I find it quite inspiring, although I know they tell you not to.
I'm glad your headache has gone.
xXx

Well today was a huge test, we had a few people over in the apartment and they were all eating chicken wings and pizza, and I sat there drinking my water taking in all the smells, i would have loved nothing more than to tuck in but I didnt. It wasnt as hard as I thought it would be but my god the thoughts of not eating for the next few weeks are very daunting. Have a headache again today. but im feeling like im a little lighter, i think its because im not bloated, but thats keeping me going at the moment, plus I just seen a picture from an engagement party 2 weeks ago..eeekkkk!!! I just keep thinking to myself I can treat myself at Christmas!

Just had a choc mint and YUMMY, im delighted im finding ones i really like, still have a head but im hoping this means im heading into ketosis. I seem to be constantly dreaming of food which I hope I stop doing that soon. I do forget at first that im on the diet, i feel the hunger and automatically think of what I can have to eat, my mouth waters and in the same thought i remember I can only have a shake :(...just get past the first month on SS then I can do SS+

Oh and I have actually lost count of how much water I drank since I was trying to drink away my temptation but it has to be at least 4 litres :)

And 4 millions trips to the loo hehe

Yeah im delighted thats two now that are really nice, banana and mint choc, ill be swapping the porridge for them and no more soup xx

Im a very fuzzy eater, I have heard that this kind of diet also helps to reset your taste buds so hopefully when I start eating again i will eat more things,

I just went to get a glass of milk and forgot i wrapped up the left over BBQ chicken wings from today and put them in the fridge, the smell hit me when I opened the fridge had the grab the milk really quick haha, temptation is making me stronger

Day 3

Woke up feeling good, still feeling the hunger but I can push past that if I dont have the headaches, im still dreaming of food haha seriously dreaming of food, god I realise know how much it was a huge part of my life. Off into day 3 I go :) hope everyone has a good day xxx

Thanks miniS, I have heard a few people suggesting that, im off to buy a blender. I think I might be in ketosis already, I didnt expect it to happen so fast. I cant have the bars until week 2 so I cant wait to get them so I can feel like im eating something. Really looking forward to my weigh in, i feel lighter already and had a little cheeky weigh in this morning! xxx

Hi,
i,m really glad that you r going really good which is inspiration for me as my last two days were rubbish. and practically today is my first day and so far going alright and not even feeling hungry till now. wish you good luck with your weight loss. xxxx

Thanks Nab, same to you, The first day was my worst I had the worst headache and just went to bed when I came home from work but here I am on day 3 and feeling so much better, have this strange happy feeling, i thought only food could do that haha. I just spoke with my CDC on the phone and she is going to swap the porridge and soup for me on Tuesday which I am delighted about cuz I really like the shakes better. And so add to my happiness I have just booked tickets for Michael McIntyre in November for me, a friend and my parents :) xx

Back