The Reality Check Weigh In!!!!

Love Lips Lisa

After kidding myself for yet another two weeks, I have finally got my head around it all and jumped on the scales this morning!! I am not a happy bunny but at least when it stares you in the face you can't lie to yourself anymore!! Well it's day one for me today and I am determind to do it this time!! Can't put anymore on, as I am a helper at ww every week and weigh in is tonight, oh joy:confused:. Anybody wanting to be a buddy with me that would be great as we all need the support and help to do this!! Lets do it together xxx

Hi,
Miss NJ that would be great!! We need all the encouragement we can get. How about we set ourself some goals etc and have a weekly weigh in??? Your stats are very similar to mine! I also would like to get into my smaller bra's etc lol xx

Lisa xx

Love Lips Lisa said:
Hi,
Miss NJ that would be great!! We need all the encouragement we can get. How about we set ourself some goals etc and have a weekly weigh in??? Your stats are very similar to mine! I also would like to get into my smaller bra's etc lol xx

Lisa xx

Hehe! I have loads of bras from when I was wightlifting/boxing.. I must fit them again!! ;-) I gave all my skinny clothes away last month in a yard sale, but I couldn't get rid of the bras!! LOL they fit my thigh at the moment!!!!! :-/
Weekly goals and Weigh ins would be great.. I'm trying to see if I can NOT weigh myself tho.. Not sure why.. I'm hoping inches will show more than weight! ;-)
What would you like for your first goal? Xx

Hi guys i am on day2 of wk2 and really enjoying it, the support and advice provided on here is fab so if you need a buddy look no further than me as i am happy to help and provide you with support and advice after all we are all here to achieve the same thing, weight lose:), i have a diary on here as well which i try to update daily and try to support as many people as i can so just reply and i will help thanks steve

Hiya,

I thought we could set ourself a target of half a stone a month, so that hopefully would be a stone and half by Xmas, so not to much pressure lol!! x

Love Lips Lisa said:
Hiya,

I thought we could set ourself a target of half a stone a month, so that hopefully would be a stone and half by Xmas, so not to much pressure lol!! x

Sounds good! Although I'd love to be 3 stone lighter by Xmas! (but that's very hopeful and wishful thinking!!)

Xx

That's sound's great!! How do we set this up??? Do we great a thread where we can post our weekly weigh in's altogether, I'm not quite sure how it works?? Let me know what you all think is best and we'll go with that!!!

Be Good
Lisa xx

Hi Lisa that sounds like the best idea if you create a thread named something like our weight challenge then we can all post our stats on there well when we respond to the thread it will bring our stats up anyway if we all have weight tickers or have put our stats on our signature thats way we can all track each other progress and spur each other on.Steve:)

Hi SDULAKE, as you seem to be more of expert than me, Can you set it up and we'll follow your lead lol!! x

Cheers
Lisa x

Back