The Return Of The Daily Thread

jacsprat

Silver Member
Hi Everyone on the CD Forum

I dont really post here that often but I lurk a lot. That is just one of the things I hope to change about myself this year.

We used to have a Daily Thread where people posted to say hello, how they were feeling, what they were up to etc. It was a good way to break the ice and get to know each other. As there are lots of new people and returners on the forum
I would like to bring this back.

If you log on in the morning and there is no Daily Thread message you can start it.
Just put "Daily Thread ....... and the day or the date.

This can be todays thread.

Please post on it to say hello because if I see that it has received loads of views but no replies I will be annoyed:)

Jac

Good afternoon everyone.

I'm on day 3 of my umpteenth but final restart.
I've just had my first pack of the day (hot choc tetra) and I'm half way through my 2nd litre of water.

Its cold and foggy here today so me and DS are staying in and keeping warm.

Feel fine at the moment just concentrating on getting through one day at a time.

hi all im trying to get back in the zone after xmas only put only 5 lbs, but hell its difficult to start again hope all are ok x

Hey Jac :wavey:

Good idea...I think I've seen the occasional hour by hours thread recently but can't recall seeing one for today.

It's always cold and Foggy where you are in Scotland isn't it? ;-)

Today is my WI day but I've had a cold all week so unable to exercise plus it's totm so it'll probably be a bad'un...oh well it'll hopefully catch up with itself next week.

Good plan for you to take your restart one day at a time, sounds like you are doing ok so far - good luck :)

oh I like daily threads:D saving searching for hours on things!

I am on day 15 of cd now, going well, feeling tired today though, had to wear my sun glasses whilst walking the dog as my eyes were streaming:cool:

Just had a Brocilli and cheese soup yummy, having hot chocolate later, followed by a bar tonight! On ss+

Hi all,

Not much to say except hi lol...

xx

Hi everyone... just had my weigh-in and lost 4lbs, yay!!! So, in good fettle today. Yup, foggy & freezing for us too, no walk... Quizz, keep checking in if you are struggling, we are all here for you. You can do it!!!!
xxx

Afternoon all! Day 11 going well for me today :)

I've just started so I have a long way to go. 2 stone wont take long to lose on Cambridge.

Yes well done Katie 4lbs is fantastic

Son number 1 has work to do on his scout award so I'll probably get chucked off here in a minute when he gets in from school. Need to go and sort dinner anyway.

Hello losers :)

Love the daily thread, well done Jac.. having an OK day..

Hope everyone is fine and dandy xx

Back