the scales wont move :-(

dorydi

Im on my fourth week now and have my first weigh in on Friday. In my first week I didnt no what I was doing and ate what I liked and lost 6lbs. Since researching iv now stuck to a low calorie diet. And my scales havnt moved since and has stayed the same... Its getting to me now and I cant shake the feeling of disappointment........

How many calories are you eating hunny??

don't be disheartened and don't stress this causes you to halt weight loss.......

I would love to see what your eating and what portion size....how much water are you drinking? what exercise are you doing ?

booboocraig said:
don't be disheartened and don't stress this causes you to halt weight loss.......

I would love to see what your eating and what portion size....how much water are you drinking? what exercise are you doing ?

Im having 1200 came a day. And go gym three times a week. My average day is porridge with banana. A snack a jack cake. An fone then courgette, ham an onion omlette. Then stirfry vechoes with low cal chosen sauce. Then another orange.. X

how tall are you hun ??

I Know what your saying, It feels like to me after losing weight, I stayed this same weight for almost a year. That alone is a great accomplishment for me because normally I gain all the weight back and quick. But now im just fighting to keep the weight coming off and I feel like I will reach my goal by this summer.

So just keep your head up, losing weight is not a race, its a life change. And I know when your working hard but barely see any change its discouraging. But never give up on your goals. - smile

what we have to remember is how many years it took to get that weight.....yet we expect it to vanish overnight.....

Back