The secret diary of a binge eater... (reformed?)...

Valentine_N

Secret Agent
Hey!

I am a 29 year old full time student midwife living with my (very slim) fiance and our 2 sons (8 years and 2 years). I have yoyoed with my weight ever since my early teens and spent months and months of my life obsessing over food and diets... some worked & some didn't... some were healthy and some were not... the old weight watchers points system helped me lose 2 stone after my eldest son was born and that took me to my current target weight of 9st4lb... Since then I had restarted smoking and that was great for my waist line (maybe not so good for my lungs) and when I gave up and got pregnant with my youngest son I ballooned to about 13st. Slowly a small amount has come off and last week when I signed up to weight watchers online I was 12st4lb. I am so unhappy about my weight and I feel embarrassed that I have allowed myself to get so big... Here I will write my food diary of the new and improved N. My daily propoints allowance

Today...

Breakfast...
Tea with 2 sugars and a banana

Lunch...
Actimel probiotic drink, weight watchers hoops (yuck), 1 slice of toast with marge and a poached egg and an apple.

Snacks...
Apple.

Dinner...
1/4 of a margarita pizza, 175g of spicy wedges and a massive salad... Followed by a tea with 2 sugars and 2 jaffa cakes.

Total of 26 daily points and 1 weekly point.

Well Done for setting up your diary Sweetie! Looking forward to reading your journey. X

Hi there , hope you don't mind me joining my thread xx feel free to follow mine. Well done Hun. Love how we are all re forming the weight on here, we all know what we are doing and starting fresh xx it's very easy to put the weight on pet xx I had four stone gone for my sisters wedding ... Then over three months after I managed to put two stone back on :( ... I nearly have that cleared and I'm on my last stone now. You can do this :) don't be embarrassed ... Look ... Your doing something for yourself so be proud xx

Can I ask how everyone works their weeklies? Do you spread them out to allow you more each day or do you only use them if you have an event?

I'm only on my second day of ww but feel really dizzy and hungry? I have a 9 month old and have gone back to work at night times so I'm finding I'm tired and craving energy?

Well I've just finished my first week and to be honest I mostly used them a little each day. Stops me feeling deprived. But if I have any event or night out in future ill save them for that I think. Depends what works for you

I haven't used any Weeklies yet as I haven't needed to, 1st WI I lost 3lb but only 0.5lb at 2nd WI. X

Back