The size 12 Ralph Lauren Skirt - Progress pics!

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
Promised you all a pic of THE skirt - thought I'd a few others in for scale :eek:

Pictures.jpg

Oh heck, it's not added the dates in - top left September 12 just before S&S, top right April 2012. Bottom left June 2010, bottom right, September 2010 before I started my journey - I'm 7 stone lighter in the centre pic taken today :)

Wow fab. Well done.

You look fab :D

Wow! Your wee face looks totally different too.

Don't take this the wrong way but you look younger now

You look amazing, what a difference!! Very inspirational :)

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments, they are so nice to read. Tried on a size 10 maxi tonight, it was a bargain I couldn't resist for my inspiration drawer - and whilst it isn't a fitted style, I still got it on and could breathe too! I'm still struggling to get my head round it all, I still feel like a 22, but all the evidence would suggest otherwise. It's great but very weird indeed :)

you look fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbulous hunni well done i'm totally inspired now :-D x

Totally brilliant and spurred me on, well done u! X

Wow, you look soo healthy and that outfit is gorgeous :) it's the before and after pics that keep me motivated, soo a huge thank you for sharing xx

You look AMAZING!!

Just seen your before and after pics and like everybody says, they are amazing, you look wonderful. You should be so proud of yourself. A big inspiration to everyone on here :)

Bless you everyone - thank you so much for your kind words, it's so lovely to read them. I wore that skirt again yesterday - I've had a few dodgy weeks of wondering whether to continue to goal, to switch to low carb to goal, to stop altogether and many other puzzling thoughts that I've not quite resolved. I'm sitting half a stone above where I was and whilst I know it's glycogen refill and not fat, it's still disappointing to see on the scales (why are scales so darn important!) - so putting that skirt on again yesterday and finding it now trails on the floor cause there is less of me to go round was a BIG boost!

Time to get the belt out and wear it as a dress I think :)

Back