The skinny me

mrsebb

Thought I'd start keeping an online food diary as I know ill only end up throwing all these paper ones away!!
EE Day Today:

Breakfast: bacon, "fried" egg, LM rosemary and red onion sausage, mushroom, tomatoes

Lunch: tomato & herb pasta n sauce with added veggies (mushroom, spring onion, spinach, tomato) and veggie slimming world quiche.

Dinner: homemade meatballs (made using extra lean mince) and spaghetti with teaspoon Parmesan.

Other:
Slice wholemeal toast from 400g loaf with 1 laughing cow light triangle.
1 Alpen light

So healthy extras were:
HE A - 1/2 Parmesan 1/2 laughing cow light
HE B - 1 slice wholemeal bread (400g loaf) and 1 Alpen light

SYNS
Aero - 11 SYNS :O
Salt n vinegar Snack a jacks - 4.5 SYNS

Over by 1/2 a syn today but I'm counting down from 105 for the week so I'm saying I have 89 left for the week!

Not had ANY fruit today! Oops! Must do better tomorrow :D

Green day today:

Breakfast: baked beans and scrambled egg (no milk or butter)

Lunch: slimming world superfree soup, 4 ryvitas and 2 laughing cow light triangles

Dinner: sausage and bean casserole with "fried" potato slices. Used Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages, so whole meal was syn free.

Healthy extras so far:
HEA 1 - laughing cow light triangles (only half the allowance though!)
HEA 2 - nothing yet!
HEB 1 - 4 ryvitas
HEB 2 - nothing yet!

No syns either yet so ill update later when I've no doubt had my other A and B and syns!!! :D

Edit:
Other HEA was also laughing cow light
Other HEB was 2 slices warburtons wholemeal toast (from 400g loaf)

Used my syns on a flake (multipack size one, 7 syns) and salt and vinegar snack a jacks (4.5 syns)
11.5 syns in total so clawed back that bit I went over on yesterday :D
Not a great deal of superfree today, no fruit again either!!! MUST TRY HARDER TOMORROW!!!

Last edited:
So today was a BIT better "superfree" wise!

Another green day!

Breakfast: a banana, 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice wholemeal toast (from 400g loaf) with a smidge of lurpak lightest butter (1 syn)
Lunch: jacket potato with beans and 2 laughing cow light triangles, and a big salad!
Dinner: Linda McCartney mozzarella burgers, a quorn sausage, SW chips and a "fried" egg burger was 4 syns and sausage was 1 syn

Other:
a few wotsits from a big bag, weighed them out for 2 syns
1 Alpen light

So healthy extras were:
HEA 1: laughing cow light triangles (only used half of allowance though!)
HEA 2: nothing yet!
HEB: 1 slice warburtons wholemeal bread (400g loaf) and 1 Alpen bar
HEB 2: nothing yet!

Syns so far: 8! Still enough for my chocolate fix later & got HE's to use too!

Off to Tesco then for a swim soon so will save those til I get back! :D

Edit:
Other HEA was laughing cow light triangles and other HEB was 2 slices nimble toast!
Syns I had a flake at 7 syns (multipack size)

Total syns was exactly 15!

Last edited:
Completely forgot to post what I'd eaten on here the last few days! Friday night was a disaster, came out at 102 syns! So I got straight back to it Saturday morning and have been 100% since then, have tried to keep my syns fairly low Saturday and Sunday too! Can't remember exactly what I've eaten but I know it's been goo and I have jotted it all down on paper somewhere!

Yesterday:
Breakfast - got up late as kids stayed out sat night so after a well deserved lie in, we didn't have breakfast til 11:30! Had bacon, LM sausages (free), "fried" egg, beans, tomato, mushroom.

Had a banana about 4:30pm

Dinner at 6 was a hugeeee roast of pork, SW roasties, mash, mushy peas, lots of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans and had 2 aunt Bessie yorkshire puds and bisto gravy. Worked out at 7 syns.

Supper was 2 slices nimble toast & two laughing cow light triangles!

Today:
Breakfast - an apple, 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices nimble toast with lurpak lightest butter (2 syns)

Lunch: potato salad (1syn), 2 quorn sausages (2 syns) and a big salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber and pickled red cabbage!

Dinner is going to be chilli con carne with rice!

Going to try not to have anymore syns today as I've had 5 so far today and I'm trying to make up for Friday night :(

Why am I so rubbish at posting everyday?!!

Anyways, I've been back on track since that awful naughtiness last Friday night and have been 100% !! Weighed in yesterday morning at group and I'd lost 3lb! Very happy with that considering I did still have between 5 and 10 syns everyday since last Fridays 102 syns! :O

Today's menu was:
Breakfast: scrambled egg & lean bacon on 2 slices w/m toast (400g loaf) HEXB

Lunch: Sw quiche (made with 3 eggs, 250g quark, 45g mozzarella, onions & peppers (fried in frylight), then a few cherry tomatoes on top) was really tasty, but preferred it last time I made it without any veggies in, was a bit firmer! Only ate half of this portion so only had 1/2 of my HEXA

Had an Options Mint Hot Choc sachet (2 syns) too made with water and had a 12g squirt of Anchor light whipped cream (1 syn)

Having an Indian takeaway for dinner tonight so will have chicken rogan josh (6.5 syns) and won't be able to resist a naan bread - 20 syns!!!!!! But me and hubby will share it so it'll be 10!
That'll take me to 19.5 syns for today but will just count down my syns for the week! So I had 7.5 syns yesterday, 19.5 today leaves me with 78 for the next 5 days! :D

Really loving the options hot chocolate with anchor light cream at the mo, extra lovely made with milk from my HEXA allowance but still lovely making it with water! Tried the Belgian choc, the mint and also the orange which I was pleased that it was 1.5 syns! Most are 2 syns! May have to try some other flavours too :D yum! It's enough to satisfy my craving for chocolate which is great as I don't have to "waste" 7 syns on a flake or 11 syns on an aero!!

Looking forward to getting into the 11's, currently 12st 9lb so not too far to go, I've set myself a target of getting there by 28th feb, which is 5 WI's for me! Haven't been in the 11's for yearsssss! Actually, haven't below 12st 12lb in years! Ha :D
Onwards and downwards! :D

Back