The Skinny One range @ Tesco

OUFC

Just wondering if anyone has seen/tried any of these?

Tesco City Kitchen Skinny Tuc Tuc Coconut Chicken 270G - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

Saw an advert in the latest 'Candis' mag but after googling found that they were actually on the shelves at Tesco shortly after Christmas. I've never seen or heard of them and wondered if they're going to be worth having in reserve for quick-fix lunches at work or are they going to be laden with syns :confused:

Tesco is launching a low-calorie ready meal range called The Skinny One - in time to tackle the post-Christmas bulge.

The 350-calorie microwaveable meals, made under its City Kitchen brand by Kerry Foods, launch nationwide on 2 January and have been created by the City Kitchen team and chef Jason Gladwin, who has worked in Michelin-starred restaurants.

The line-up comprises Mediterranean prawns with orzo pasta, Tuscan chicken pasta, Bombay spiced chicken and Thai coconut chicken (rsp: £3 for tubs from 270g to 300g).

Not seen these either but will keep an eye on this thread in case they come up as suitable for an emergency meal for work.

i ran the tuc tuc chicken one through the calc and put the free food as rice for green and chicken for red and came up as 8 8 8.5

and the bombay chicken is 8 8 9.5

just something to go of for now maybe until official syns come out maybe although it does seem high for what it is but maybe they coated stuff in oil to stop it sticking and stuff i dont really know! sorry im not much help.

Back