• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The smell coming from my oven is incredible!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Lol...be patient and the reward is almost within your reach!!!
Oh my gosh me too now! I had a yoghurt just now but as I was taking it from my fridge my fave flavour dropped to the floor and went splat :( So I had another but it wasn't quite so tastey! I do love scotch eggs tho, have you ever seen that website Pimp That Snack? someone made a humongous one it was genius.
Oooh send me one!!! I am going to have a weekend of SW cooking and inventing. I might make these! I am also going to try to make a low fat panna cotta (Jay inspired me by having one at a restaurant and I thought...I bet there's a recipe for a low fat version of that!)

Nojo on the YoYo
well I do know there's a recipe for SW blancmange, and panna cotta is like a creamy vanilla blancmange, so i'm guessing some kind of gelatin with muller light vanilla and a little bit of hexa whole milk with some vanilla essence and sprinkle cinnamon on the top might do the trick?

Nojo on the YoYo
haha OMG that looks boss!

Won't be as good as mine though! :D They SMELL buttery, which is wierd, cos I didn't use butter
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I remember how our parents bought this for us to keep us quite while they had to host the priests from the russian orthodox dioces---I still remember how they tasted!! [/FONT]
Aww I have burnt my tongue so many times on things that are just too delicious to wait to cool down! Glad they are nommy :D

And omglol, prolly a months worth of syns ;)

Nojo on the YoYo

I didn't make them how the mag made them though. Recipe and method on my blog.

Erm, and there's only one left... :eek:

is getting better at it
i made them last night with morrisons sausages and forgot to put the breadcrumbs round them :p and they were very tasty am having them for my luch today

Nojo on the YoYo
haha, I just put some boiled egg in some sausagemeat! Was EASYPEASY! And soooo gooood! OH Will be miffed if he doesn't get some later x

Nojo on the YoYo
I reckon they'd be just as yummy without the breadcrumbs, they just give it that little snack-food crunch

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Calorie Counting 2
Slim And Save 4
Lipotrim Forum 3
Slim And Save 5
Exante 3