The SnS Diaries, highs, lows and many returns

Welcome back and I hope you can get to your goal this time. You know the drill so it's just a case of like the Nike ad "just do it" :) xx

Hiya Bananas I've been doing S&S for a while now and I've been adding just normal sugar free juice to the water and my losses haven't been too bad ;)

Well done for resisting :) its so hard especially at the start, but once ketosis hits it does get easier. I found day 4 my hardest from then on its not been too bad. Some days you'll struggle but then when you get a good loss you'll be so happy and that keeps you going for the next week!

Good luck with your journey x x x

Welcome Back Bananas:welcome2:

Great to see you doing so well!

Good to see you are getting on well.

I find once you do a vlcd it is much easier to slip into ketosis.

My OH laughs at me cos if i'm having a bad day its ALWAYS macky cheese for lunch day ~lol~ seems macky cheese can make things better for me. I love cheese and this is a fab way of getting some cheese back in my diet whilst sticking to plan :) x x x

Day 5 today :)

Yesterday was good, stuck to four packs. Really enjoyed the choc n almond bar. Think tho when I make an order I can only get 3/4 bars as they sit there calling me to eat them.

Enjoyed the mushroom pasta too :). I made it up according to the instruction but it over spilled in the microwave, doesn't the microwave know I need every last slither of that meal??? ;)

I enjoyed it tho :). Like the macaroni it is more like a sauce for the veg but tasty all the same.

Not actually sure if ketosis is here, been feeling quite hungry despite drinking lots my tummy feels empty

Hey Hun, your doing really well. When's your weigh inn day? I'm on day 3 now(I've done VLCD before do know what to expect) but head ache have started again grrrrr. I can't wait to try mac cheese! Do u like green tea, I'm trying to drink two cups a day to help weight loss, don't know it that will work lol. X

Hey Hun, your doing really well. When's your weigh inn day? I'm on day 3 now(I've done VLCD before do know what to expect) but head ache have started again grrrrr. I can't wait to try mac cheese! Do u like green tea, I'm trying to drink two cups a day to help weight loss, don't know it that will work lol. X

Hi
Wooow you have done so well so far. I'm lucky that i havent had any headaches despite usually being a headache prone carb addict!
I'm not sure when I'll weigh in, my losses tend to be slow. Despite knowing this, sometimes the number on the scales really affects me n puts me right off! It's silly as can be feeling great, fitting into smaller clothes then jump on the scales and it takes me right off track.

I've put a new order in, only got a weeks worth as I'm a bit skint, forgot how expensive it is if youre only buying a week at a time but if I stick to it it's worth it :)

More diet thoughts...

Last night in work I was working with a colleague I get on really well with who I hadnt seen in ages. She even baked cakes for us...
Only a few ppl know I'm doing this plan as most ppl are negative about it. I felt really bad about not taking a cake but knew it wouldn't be worth it (despite fact my eyes were drawn to them constantly)
Admittedly it wasn't easy m my tummy felt sooo empty, water n more water didn't help much
But I stuck through it, ticked off another day. I know if I stick to this plan I will reach goal n will be able to have some cake. Just sensibly

Back