The story of Bethan emerging from her chrysalis

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Bethan, 17 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Bethan

Bethan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Mon 17th May 2010

Once again I hear myself utter the words - this time I am going to do it this time I will complete my journey. I havent managed it before so I hope and pray I can do it this time because I am fed up of being fat and unhappy!!!

Taking it from the beginning last summer I told myself countless times I would not spend another summer uncomfortable in the heat and hiding away from the world so come Sept I embarked on Cambridge and lost 3 and a half stone a little after half way to my goal of 6 stone. I was feeling great and very positive unfortunatly along came Xmas and i was going to take 2 weeks off then easily jump back on the bandwagon and continue on my journey. But so much for that and its now the middle of May and I have pout almost 3 stone back on just farting around. It is time now to tackle my weight as I am beginning to make the excuses that I cant go out etc because I am ashamed of what I look like again.

Having told my mum I was starting again I got the look of - yeah I have heard that before how long till you stop again!!!! well she didnt actually say it but I could tell.

So here I am again starting once more and determined to carry on and I know there will be trials and days where I am off plan but the aim is to give it 100% and be at goal for Xmas. So 6 and a half months for 6 stone that is the challenge.

I hope it completing a dailiy log (where I can) and writing down my thoughts will keep me focused as I dont really have anyone I can talk to this about and I hope the wonderful people on here can encourage and give me advice to stop me slipping.

A long post I know but thanks for reading and good luck to you all

Bethan

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

good luck bethan, i will look out for your daily posts!

4. Ellisa

Ellisa New Member

Go for it

Hi Bethan
    Well done you for not giving up. I've been there too - did LL for 3 months in 2007 and lost 3 stones, but it crept back on. I started Cambridge 4 weeks ago and have lost 21.5 lbs. I too am determined to lose another 6.5 stones by Christmas.

We have the rest of our lives to eat - so what's a 6 month break from food? Think of your New Year's Eve party dress - that's my motivation!

Onwards and upwards!!

5. sweet_girl123

sweet_girl123 Silver Member

well dun for strtin again hun wish u al the best n will b lukin out for ur posts :d
    mwaz

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.