Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

The Successful Journey Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by ruthiebusybee, 26 October 2011 Social URL.

1. ruthiebusybee

ruthiebusybee Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    114st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    -100st0lb(-691.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am starting again today! I've had a little detour over to Weight Watchers, but I seriously cannot be doing with counting so much stuff! So I am back, feeling positive and hoping, nay, determined that this will be the time.

I seem to have managed to get into a routine over the past year or so of losing about a stone fairly easily, then getting a bit stuck, maintaining for ages, then giving it another good go again. This, I am okay with. At my heaviest weigh-in (this is not to say I haven't weighed more, I know I did, I just never weighed then!) I was 15st 9lb.

Today, I am starting at 13st 13lb. This is the lightest I have started at for some little while I can tell thee.

So, here we go!

I am following Extra Easy, but do forgive me if I bend the rules a little here and there.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ruthiebusybee

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    114st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    -100st0lb(-691.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Free - BLACK
    Superfree - GREEN
    Healthy Extras - PURPLE
    Synned - RED

4. ruthiebusybee

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    114st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    -100st0lb(-691.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Breakfast;
    2 Egg Omelette (using FryLight)
    1 slice wholemeal bread - Healthy Extra B
    1 tspn Brown Sauce 0.5 syn
    1/4 Canteloupe Melon

Lunch;
    Homemade Veg Soup (onion, leek, carrot, swede, potato, sweet potato, parsnip, chicken stock, mixed herbs)
    3 satsumas (hey, they were small!)

Dinner;
    Lasagne - made from leftover homemade bolognese (onion, extra lean mince, courgette, mushrooms, peppers, weight watchers sauce - 4 syns) and added chorizo (5 syns), green pepper and mushrooms. Cheese - probably way too much (HEA + 6), and garlic bread (13 syns - OOPS!), and wine (17 syns).

Snacks;
    Banana
    Weight Watchers Apple Crumble Bar 4.5 syns

Daily Totals;
    HEA: Tick!
    HEB: Tick!
    Syns: 50.0 - Oops! To not a great start, but during the day, I was much better than I would have otherwise been and I would still have eaten that in the evening, so a step in the right direction at least.

Last edited: 27 October 2011
  5. ruthiebusybee

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    114st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    -100st0lb(-691.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Breakfast;
    2 Egg Omelette (using FryLight)
    1 slice wholemeal bread - Healthy Extra B
    1 tspn Brown Sauce 0.5 syn
    1/4 Canteloupe Melon

Lunch;
    Homemade Veg Soup (onion, leek, carrot, swede, potato, sweet potato, parsnip, chicken stock, mixed herbs)
    3 satsumas

Dinner;
    Pork
    Potato & Onion hotpot
    Broccoli, carrots

Snacks;
    WW Apple Crumble Bar - 4.5
    2 Plain Choc Digestives - 8.0
    Banana and Mullerlight

Daily Totals;
    HEA: - Not sure, might miss this today, think I had enough cheese yesterday for my calcium for a week!
    HEB: Tick!
    Syns: 12.5 - As at 12:31 I do not intend to have any more! Let's see how this goes!

6. ruthiebusybee

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    114st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    -100st0lb(-691.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Okay, so that all went a bit Pete Tong.

Managed to reign it back in enough for a loss though - 1 3/4lb! Very pleased.

Had a superfree day yesterday - that was an experience, not quite as hard as I thought it might be, but I did miss that full feeling you get from carbs/proteins.

I had;

Breakfast - Banana, fig and grapefruit smoothie (superfree food, but I know I should add syns for smoothie-ing it), followed by a pear
    Lunch - Tomato and veg soup (passatta, sweetcorn (only none superfree food) and asparagus)
    Dinner - Squash stuffed with onion, sweetcorn, pepper, mushrooms, chilli, ginger, garlic and chinese 5 spice.
    Snacks - banana, grapes, carrot sticks.

And I just had herbal teas and water to drink throughout the day.

Today is going to be kind of similar - I had a smoothie for breakfast, and then some grapes. But then I felt a bit odd and floaty light and inhaled 4 choc digestives. Oops.

Lunch will be Veg curry (canned tomatoes, mixed veg, sweetcorn, curry spices), and I have some other fruit for snacking too.

Dinner is a meal at my Granny's tonight and I have no idea what she's cooking. It tends to be "healthy" but no low cal if that makes sense.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.