Total Solution The sunseeker returns....

handbag-annie

Silver Member
Good afternoon fellow dieters!

Well I did Exante TS from January to end of April and then had a couple of weeks break while on holiday.

Returned on Saturday, and started back on Exante on Sunday for another ten weeks until my next holidays!

Anyone else started or restarted this week - and if so how's it going?

Any of my old Exante buddies still out there..........can't recognise you are you are all looking so fab n slim! X

Hi Handbag-annie, I have had a week off and trying soooo hard to get back on the wagon but unfortunately, failing miserably. I am fine all day, then once I get home I have been stuffing my face with everything in sight. I just can't seem to face the diet again.

Glad you had a good holiday and glad you are getting back into the swing of things so quickly. I wish I had a bit of your enthusiasm :(

Darcy15 said:
Welcome back! :)

Hi Mia! You CAN do this as you are so, so close to goal. You have joined the ten week challenge so hopefully this will help..........have you binned the creame eggs yet? X

Darcy15 said:
Welcome back! :)

Thanks Darcy! Good to see you are still here x

handbag-annie said:
Thanks Darcy! Good to see you are still here x

I am still watching from the wings! Good luck.

Watched Secret Eaters last night on 4 and felt pretty smug, I am truly reformed! My luxuries these days are an extra slice of smoked salmon. Thank you Exante, I am so pleased to be slim, it feels so good. Last years 'on the way down' clothes are far too big. Oh well more shopping

GSQ

Back