The SW magazine - Lasagna

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Bubbles1984, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Bubbles1984

Bubbles1984 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Has anyone else made this? I made it last night and it was AMAZING but instead of the parmasan cheese on top...i used normal grated cheese (my healthy extra A).

The recipe says its 1.5 syns per serving...but i cant see anything in it other than the parmasan that would make it have any syns. Have i just found a syn free lasagna?? :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    what are the ingredients?

I would presume it is the cheese that gives the syn value per serving. However if you add enough cheese to make a HEa per serving, then it would be syn free. :)

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes it is just the parmesan that the syns come from. Just one thing though - how much cheese did you use? If you just used your HEAs worth of cheese for the whole dish and it serves 4-6 people then you would have been better just synning it and saving your HE for something else. That is why the parmesan is synned rather than taken as a HE.

5. Bubbles1984

Bubbles1984 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well i didnt have a HE A yesterday. Thats the one i often struggle with as there isnt much stuff i like that relates to it. Normally if i have a baked potato with cheese then that sorts it. So i used my daily HE A as a topping for the lasagna. I had a portion last night and a portion tonight. ANd i havent had a HE a tonight. So i guess it just counts as my HE (A) even tho i havent had my full amount? xx

6. Mrscush

Mrscush Woman on a mission!

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That is what I do Bubbles. When I make lasagne, i use 84g cheddar and it does 4 portions at either 3 sins, or half a HEXA (I usually take the Half HEX and then use a bit of milk for a cup of tea or two).

Enjoy :)

7. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    what is the recipe bubbles ?i love lasagne

8. Lou*

Lou* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    finding 1 which i stick to !!
    silly question but what does the quark taste like? it puts me off receipies with it in i always expect it to be nasty yet i've never tried it lol... i lurve lasagne !

9. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's just like a natural yoghurt but a bit sharper.

10. jlt

jlt Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I made this last night and it was SO yummy!! I modified it slightly as I am alergic to garlic but the sauce was still full of flavour! I was also apprehensive of the natural yoghurt instead of white sauce but there was hardly any difference! The texture is different but the taste is the same! Winner for me, I'll be making this again! xxx

11. pussinboots

pussinboots Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.49%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm definitely going to make this tonight. Was wondering what the Quark tastes like (on another thread) but sharp and yoghurty doesn't sound too scary :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.