The Taylor Swift diet... Shake it off!

cheekychick81

Gold Member
So... Sounds like I've gone mad? Perhaps...

Am I a massive Taylor Swift fan? Nope... Just massive!

However a couple of friends have said the 'shake it off' song reminds them of me. Why??!! Who knows... Apparently because I'm so chilled out and don't let anything bother me... I supposedly have a stressful job and I am told that being in a long distance relationship with constant travelling is hard work... And that's why..

That got me thinking... She's pretty, a great figure... Perhaps if I 'shake it off' more I'll start to look a bit like her...

So here I go :) each night starting tomorrow I'm going to dance to at least 3 songs in my living room... One bring shake it off and others yet to be decided... My plan is to increase this as I start to feel fitter!

I'll also be following slimming world but from home initially, I might decide to join when the weather gets better and I need a kick up the bottom :)

Please free to follow and join me "shake it off"

I 'shake it off' regularly with my kids in the car haha. Good luck on your journey x

Morning :)

So I weighed myself this morning... Actually not as bad as I was expecting but pretty bad!! I feel like I've put a lot more back on so I guess I must be very bloated... Hopefully that will start to ease now!

I said In my previous message that I will be following slimming world... Which I will but for the next few days until I get myself organised I will just be cutting out bread/rubbish and eating more fruit and veg!

So this morning I have had a home made mango and banana smoothie and I have got some fruit to snack on this morning. I have brought a tin of soup for my lunch then there is stir fry waiting for me at home...

Have a good day :)

Not a bad day... Home for dancing time ;-)

Back