The tesco £6 meal deal

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Just been looking & the lasagne & chunky chips fall within xen rules!!!! We also got the apple crumble which was 8.1g per 100g so I'll let the boys have that. Amazing how things I never thought would be ok actually are. Lazy Tuesday night tea sorted!

You could have a little of the apple crumble with muller light or something to balance it out so its under 5g per 100 overall:)

PurpleMum said:
You could have a little of the apple crumble with muller light or something to balance it out so its under 5g per 100 overall:)

Reckon I might just do that. I don't take xen anymore so I can anyway I just avoid eating out the rules to keep the losses coming x

sounds bril thanks for letting us all know

Walked right past this in Tesco today cos I didn't think there was any point looking. Will def have a look next week. Thanks x

sometimes ready made is bril when you are working hard all week. i try to make home made meals when i know what has gone into meals but sometimes we have to be real and realise we work hard with or without children

Chrissy72 said:
Walked right past this in Tesco today cos I didn't think there was any point looking. Will def have a look next week. Thanks x

I nearly did but thought i'd have a look, glad I did now x

Back