The Thread of Health News (diet, exercise, health, etc.)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 22 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi everyone!

I thought I would start a thread where we can post interesting facts and finds we come across regarding better health and good quality of life in general. Be it diet, nutrition, exercise, books, exercise DVDs - whatever! Anything that we think is good and useful, we can all share!

It's a way, for me at least, to easily be able to refer back to something that was useful.

I would suggest too that we try not to hijack it, just so we can easily find articles and things that are of use to us? I hope that doesn't sound horrible - I just think we could all benefit from sharing the knowledge we are all finding and reading, the tips, and recomendations, etc., and if i'ts nice a tidy, it can be our little virtual library, and I know for me, if something is easy to find/do, I will take the time to find/do it! :)

So I wll kick it off with a nice report about the benefits of Salmon, which is one of my most adored foods. :)

Salmon Nutrition Health Benefits Cooking Salmon Farmed vs Wild

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
  4. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

5. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.